[ EXTRA ] SCHOOL ERA BEGINNING

" What do u wanna do when u grow up??"

" Me ?! I don't know maybe be a doctor"

As i heard two of my classmates speak.

What do u wanna do when u grow up ?? Was a question that always stuck on my mind.

" You are simply worthless, i wish --- son was my son "

" Y/N you should be a doctor or nurse it's better for u stop dreaming about stuff like that"

" Failer "

" Worthless"

" Waste of space"

Those were the things my parents used to tell me. What kind of future was i looking for ?! A future to fulfill my parents dream or my own dream of being a idol ??

As far as i Remember my parents didn't care about me, i mean i don't care about myself too.

As i look through my screen filled with webtoon and manhwa and novels.

This was my way of escaping reality. Reading and keeping myself busy with fantasy which was too good to be true. Joking around to be hit by truck sama but in reality u just wanna escape the reality hoping for the novel or manhwa world to be true.

" I guess i am worthless after all " as i place a hand on my forehead as few drops of ears fall from ny face. It was scary to be alone with no one on your side.

" AlERIC "

" ALERIC "

A faint voice from a distance echoed through the darkness.

"Aleric.... Who is that"

"ALERIC wake up"

" Ah yes, that's me , I am aleric de Alger Obelia "

" Thing's are different now- i have a loving father and eula- and maybe athanasia dang now that i think about it, i have been the worst brother- "

" Who cares- but where am i "

Aleric looks around to find only darkness.

There was a splash of light at the end. Aleric took his chance and start running toward the light hoping to get out of there.

As he keeps running the light begin to increase.

*SHINE*

As the light shined through aleric. Aleric was taken to a room which look familiar to him.

" My classroom- "

THUMB

There was a loud crash behind him. Aleric turned around.

A boy crashed on a locker while 2 kids stand Infront of him. The whole class was watching. As the boy gets bitten up and no one even dared to help him.

Suddenly the boy looked at aleric. Straight into his eyes. Aleric knew the boy. It was his past self.

Aleric moved forward slowly toward his past self no the weaker self. The surrounding started to get darker again only leaving aleric and his weaker self side by side.

" Are u happy?! " - weaker self

" Huh?! " - aleric

" Are u satisfied?! - weaker self

" Hmmm..." - aleric

" Hahahah u crazyba$tard why are u holding yourself back" - weaker self

" I am no- " suddenly the weaker self disappeared