Tea party

.

.

.

.

.

" Fuckk this paper works this and that bla bla , I just wanna have some fun " Aleric screamed in pain as he bangs his head in his desk .

It's been 4 years since athanasia was born which makes her 4 year old and Aleric 9 year old .

Suddenly a quick realization hits him . He stands up from his desk with a excited face . Eula knew that excited face that means he is up to something and it's not gonna be clean .

" Eula let's go meet my father"

" As you say your highness"

Aleric snapped his fingers and both eula and aleric was teleported to the diamond palace. Aleric smiled and pushed the door open .

" Daddy step on me i mean i missed u "

Eula made a face saying you lair while Claude and Felix weren't shook to see Aleric cuz Aleric always barg in and out like he owned that bang place .

"  What is it that u want now " Claude said with a tired face .

"I missed u daddy i thought we could have a walk in the park  "  aleric made hugee puppy dog eyes .

"Your highness you know that his majesty has works to do right now , he can't go for a walk with u- "

" Felix handle the rest of the work , here is the royal stamp " Claude throw's the stamp toward felix .

"Your majesty u can't just throw the royal stamp carelessly "  as he catch the stamp .

" Okay let's go aleric "

Aleric extendeds his hands signally to get carried into those bulky arms close to the chest .

" Aren't u too old for this " Claude signed as he carries aleric .

" I am never too old to be held by u " Claude smiled . They both headed for walk in the garden while eula and Felix worked on the papers .

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

As both aleric and Claude was walking around . Aleric spotted athanasia sneaking into garden to hide her golds . Claude spotted aleric looking at something. He turned to see little athanasia bitting the statue .

" What is this wench doing here in my garden " Claude glared .

" Oh fuck- " athanasia slowly turned around to see claude with Aleric in his hand .

" Oh god why does it have to  this father son demons " athanasia just smiled slowly with fear .

" Looks like Felix isn't here to save her today , this is gonna be fun " Aleric smirked .

A bag of filled with jewellery fell and a gold coin rolls down .

" The gold coin is a paid actor " aleric smiled thinking what would happen if Felix wasn't here to ruin the fun but speaking of the devil .

" Your highness .... Wait uppp

" Welp looks like god is by her side again " Aleric was quit disappointed. Felix ran like no tommorow until he reach them .

" Your highness I can't leave your side as your royal guard " Felix said almost running out of breath suddenly another bag of gold dropped making a noise and got the attention of eveyone toward athanasia .