What will happen

The beautiful sky cracked revealing a darker side of the worst a different world filled with death.

The domain was changing slowly the demons were creeping into reality.

" We are fucked- " Denzel slowly steps back shielding them under a barrier. But he doesn't know how long can he last it's only a moment of time they will end up dead.

" No shi- we are screwed " someone place's a hand on the shoulder of Denzel.

" Yes we have to find a way to protect aleric " Denzel looks around to find anything that they can use as a shelter.

" Oh my I didn't knew u cared about me that much "

" Not u dickhead " Denzel turns around to find
Ikiryo standing beside him. If he was beside him then who was behind him.

" Aleric?? " Denzel turns Around to find the red headed standing like nothing had happened.

" Yes your one and only " aleric smiles.

Denzel looks at Ikiryo who looked just confused as him. They both look at eachother.

They talked through eyes and hand finally agreeing to a decision.

" This gonna hurt us more then its gonna hurt u" Denzel and Ikiryo slowly walks toward aleric.

" What are you guys trying to do- " Aleric looks at them with horror in his eye.

Thumb

Denzel and Ikiryo lands a punch on aleric.

" Ouch TF IS THAT FOR " Aleric screams looking at them both who smiled.

" Bro- are u guys on drugs "

" You are alive " Ikiryo hugs Aleric.

" No shit-and what was that for  ?! " Aleric pushes Ikiryo away from him.

" To make sure we weren't dreaming " Denzel smiles since his dream came true { to punch aleric }

" ... That fucking sounded personal " Aleric clunches on his fist to hit Denzel.

*Creak*

A sound comes from the left side of them. 

" .... " The trio slowly looks at there left the noise starts getting louder as time passes by.

" You should go check it " aleric pushes Denzel forward.

" Nah man you go ahead " Denzel pushes Ikiryo.

" Why are u acting like a bunch of cry babies " Ikiryo holds onto his claymore and starts moving toward the sound.

Aleric hides behind Denzel just incase. Denzel was trying to push aleric away but he was clinging on so hard.

On the other hand Ikiryo was slowly walking forward.

"See there is nothing" Ikiryo smiles as looks at Denzel and Aleric who was now throwing fist.

"..." Ikiryo signs just then a huge shadow appears behind Ikiryo.

Ikiryo looks towards Denzel and Aleric who were now looking at him with concerning face.

Ikiryo look one last breath and grabs onto his claymore. He slowly turns around to face it.

" Is he going to fight it ?? " Aleric points at the creature. It was a black bulletin ant who feast on humans and is twice a size of a human.  

They look at Ikiryo who was looking at them dead in the eye.

" Here I go... " Ikiryo takes a few breaths before doing 360 and running right pass aleric and Denzel.

" RUN " Ikiryo screams reaching a curtain point.

" That bastard... " Aleric mumbles.

* Tap tap *

The spider taps on the shield tilting it's head.

" HAH this is a high level barrier nothing can break it " Denzel grins.

" AH Noice " aleric thumb's up.

The spider tilts it's head again looking at them.

" HAH not gonna be your next meal " aleric smiles .

*Crack*

The barrier slowly breaks the spider starts taping on the barrier with it's bare hand.

Denzel had horror on his face as he stares at the unbelievable scene.

" We are fucked- "

[ No shit sorry it's taking me time to update and sorry 👹👍 for short chapter ]