continue

[ Rewinding is completed ]

.

.

.

.

Aleric woke up to find himself on his room. He was completely covered in sweat . He checked his neck to see if there was any scar but there was no sign of any scar . He was back to his body .

" Alec wake up sleepyhead we have alot of things to do " eula barges in .

" Eula how long have i been sleeping"

"What do u mean its only been a hour or so, did u fall asleep again , geez this guy" aelric was shook to hear he has only been gone for a hour. It felt like it's been alot . 

" Let's go birthday boy we gotta get Ourselves ready for the big dayy " aleric was puzzled. He looked at his dairy and there was nothing written. The day had restarted or was it all a dream ?? 

.

.

The whole day went the same as it was but this time there was no error or rewinding... The day ended smoothly with no worries but one thing kept on bugging him just what was that and who was cale and those people. Whenever he tries to remember them his head starts to hurt . Its like his body is rejecting the memories as if it doesn't want to remember it .

[ This is very short cuz it's the continue of the past chapter a fixed chapter, anyway i will be gone for like a month or so . There won't be much of a update but don't worry after one month u will get like 5 chapter together or maybe whole complete chapters .

Don't abandoned me okay it will me cry if you do ಠ⁠︵⁠ಠ just be patient won't u ?! For Aleric or eula ]