Allergies

[ okay i decreased his age hahahah cuz i remembered some scenes xD sorryyy. Aleric is 9 year old note this aleric is 3 year older then him ignore my age calculating skills xD so ignore the years i skipped which makes athanasia 6 ಡ⁠ ͜⁠ ⁠ʖ⁠ ⁠ಡ 69]

Aleric was busy with the paper works which keeps on increasing like crazy.

" I swear why do i have to do all this paper works "

" Well if u wanna be the emperor u will have to work your a$$ off " aleric throws a paper ball toward her.

" Don't you have works to do like what a normal magican does ... "

Eula just smiles " oh my dear sweet child those jods are for lower level were me the great Magican EULA only handles big jobs "

" Like slacking off " - aleric.

" Yes that too " eula points out slacking off again .

" Oh how i wish i could fire u " aleric signed.

After a moment of silence eula finally spoke .

" Alec why don't u get along with athanasia "

Aleric was shook to hear such questions from the all mighty eula herself after all she hates anything that has to be done by  Diana and her daughter or people.

" Hmmm I wonder " Aleric acts like he doesn't know the answer as he continues doing his work.

" Do u hate her?! "

" I mean don't u ?! "

" Well yes but what about u, after all your case is different "

" Hmm just cuz we are half siblings doesn't means we necessarily need to hate each other or like eachother "

" So u neutral?! "

" Her mere existence doesn't matter to me " aleric continues Doing his paper work as eula wonders off.

Aleric also wondered why didn't he try to get along with the athanasia. She was a loving child maybe fake but still.

Well the answer is easy. Athanasia also didn't think of Jennette as a human she was more of a rival to her who would steal her father any moment but there relationship changed. Well maybe i should get along with my family too.

" Should i go check on my cousin/ sister jenny ?? " Aleric smirks.

" Wouldn't she be happy to meet her brother. Oh how would love to see athanasia expression?! " 

Aleric smirks with a mischief look, eula was getting chills.

" May lord morax save the person" - eula.

.

.

.

.

.

There was a sudden knock on the door.

" Come in "

A short figure with long wavy blonde hair entered.

" Ah my dear sister what brings you here to this humble person room" as he places his both hands on the desk his fingers placed  close to his chin.

" Glory and blessing to you brother" athanasia bow down which made aleric smile.

" No need to do it his shilly greetings, we are siblings after all" Aleric point's his hands toward the near by sofa.

" Please sit down sister" athanasia does as aleric says. Eula greets athanasia as she stands up and goes beside aleric.

" Would u like some tea ?? Cakes?! Sweets ?! " - aleric