Disappeares Of Athanasia

[ hey : D yes this fanfic will continue since I didn't expect my first fanfic will blow up... the writing style will be better i hope... Man i am lazy to even reread my own fanfic and rewrite it  so enjoy this continuation cuz i am doing it for you guys ]

Aleric sips on his tea as he glaces at the beautiful garden, a small smile carved into his face, No academy No paper work and Just relaxing.

" This is what a royal life should be like " Aleric takes a deep breath as he releases.

*BOOM*

A banged echoed through out the garden which makes aleric jump, his teas all spilled.

" What the hell was that... Should i check it ?? ... "

Aleric thought to himself, a smile creeped into his face.

" NAHHHHHH ... " He takes a sip, bitting into the crunchy cookies. Letting the flavour flow down his throat.

×

" That's how it was supposed to be.... But how did i end up here "

Aleric stares blankly at the ceiling, desk filled with papers and documents, his body shakes, his soul ready to leave his body...

×

1 moment ago-

The maids were running around, the knight with armed forces shattered. Aleric looks at them as he continues to take a sip, since he didn't care less.

" YOUR HIGHNESS SS "

Lily whines as she comes crying to aleric with a worried expression. Aleric thought to himself... Not again- .

" What happened? " Aleric asked with a straight face leaning against his hands, his feet crossed.

" Her highness Athanasia has disappeared.. " lily explained the situation, aleric face getting paler and paler knowing damn well works were coming his ways.

" I see... Let me just go look for her personal ( let me escape while i have a chance ) " Aleric stands up taking his first step when a hand grabs his shoulder, a voice creeping into his ears.

" My little prince... We need you where do you think your going.. "

Aleric smiles nervously as he slowly turns his head backward meeting up with a golden eyes.

" Oh- Old ha- Eulaaaaa we were just now talking about you "

" We were ? " Lily thoughts

Aleric laughs nervously, eula grip tightened around aleric shoulder.

" Good let's go now, we have a lot to do "

Eula drags aleric to his feet ;

×

" ... She disappeared after the?! Issue in the hall, how come i wasn't invited into the celebration hall " aleric looks up at eula, his hands crossed.

" You were.... you said you don't care about the celebration and went to sleep " Eula looked around the files, scanning everything.

" Oh.. " aleric thought, as he eyes wondering off toward the window. His eyes caught a familiar figure, brown hair ...

" Wait- Jenny .. ? " Aleric mumbled, as he wondered what was she doing here.

" Ah yes.. claude has been inviting that girl for a while now " eula glares at the girl with a cold eye's, something about her made eula feel uneasy.

" Your Highness you should return back to your task " as she pulls aleric into the table; aleric pouts as he begins to do the paperwork. Eula looks at aleric and at the garden where the small tea time with Claude and Jennette.

Eula doesn't know why but she feels like near future aleric will be facing some problems which worries her. Her priority has always been to keep Aleric safe, no matter what the cost maybe.

A smile carves into her lip, as she helps Aleric with the paperwork.

" Time's fly so fast... Don't they lady canarian ... " She thought to herself.

×

On and Hong were outside aleric office, as they fiddled with their fingers glacing at one and another.

" Sister on .... what if he doesn't like it "

" Hong... He will love it .. i hope "

The siblings sighs, choi han who came back from his mission founds two little figures nervously fiddling. He raises his eyebrow as he places his hand on their head which makes them flinch.

" Ah- it's just you brother choi.. " on coughed, as she tries to hide the fact she almost lost a heart.

" Ah " Hong hic- as he runs to embrace her sister, his ears dropped, his eyes watery. On pat's her little brother to reassure him.

Choi han smiles nervously scratching his cheek, asking for forgiveness.

" Sorry for scaring you guys.. i didn't mean it "

" Its okay brother choi " hong smiles softly.

" Who said i was scared ? " On pouts.

" So what are you guys doing here?! " Choi han ask curiously.

" We just wanted to give brother Aleric some cookies that we got from the maid  " on smiles brightly holding a cute bag filled with animal shape cookies tied with cute ribbons.

" Oh ?? Then why don't you knock " choi han smiles patting on, ruffling his soft red hair.

" We are worried that brother Aleric is busy... We don't wanna disturb him  " on spoke with a sad expression, her silver hair brushing against her face.

" Disturb who ?! " Aleric spoke standing behind on and hong, which makes them jump.

" ?! WHEN DID YOU GET HERE " they asked as they hide behind choi han.

" .. you guys were making so much noise so i had to check " aleric brushes his red hair.

" Oh we're sorry... " they sad with a sad expression, aleric signs as he pat's them both.

" Just come in.. Didn't you guys brought cookies to enjoy. I would like a small tea break "

The siblings smile brightly, as they run inside the office jumping at the sofa. 

" DON'T RUN or do u want a broken noses.. " aleric sighs as he scolds them. His eyes returns to choi han.

" ? You want a separate invitation to come inside " aleric folds his arm raising his eyebrow. Choi face brightens, a hint of blush in his cheeks as he enters the office.

" Sorry for the trouble.. "

Aleric closes the door. They enjoyed a tea break, the four of them. Aleric relaxes a bit as he smiles looking at them. He was thankful toward them.

×

Athanasia looks out  the window glacing at the night sky, a sad expression washed over her face

" Her majesty Athanasia ? everything okay  "

Jennette eye's meets with Athanasia jewelry blue eye, worried about her.

" it's nothing... Let's go sleep "

Athanasia smiles softly. Jennette nods.

[ Hope you enjoyed... ]

[ Aleric after Athanasia ;   he was dragged into his office by eula ]

he was dragged into his office by eula ]