Day 1 of the challenge

It's the first day of the challenge.

Point's - 0

The trio were looking around as they stumble upon some low level creatures. It was black wolffier. Those type of creatures tends to have a body of a wolf with no legs since they levitate on the air. They were the lowest level from the wolffier meaning there point's are low. There are 3 types of wolffier the lowest black one then the red one which was the normal ones and at last was the white ones which is the boss level.

" They always tend to stay in packs. so we should be careful" danzel explains their nature and their weak points.

" So they are ?? The lowest level" Ikiryo had a little sparkle in his eyes saying they go in.

" No Are you  Nut's. U will be like a lousy ant for them " Denzel facepalm himself.

" Alec please tell this idiot it's a bad idea " Denzel signs as looks towards aleric to find it empty.

Ikiryo point's toward a distance. Denzel looks forward when a body comes flying toward them. They both moved out just in time . It crashed on the tree. It was a body of the black wolffier.

" Ah sorry didn't see you there " aleric smiles as he swings his sword to wipe off the blood.

" No shi- we almost got crushed to death " Denzel hold's his fist fist together in anger.

" Anyway get to work. Pull out the fangs and the eyes " aleric point's at the pile of bodies.

" And where do u think you are going " Denzel raises his eyebrows.

Ikiryo didn't questions anything and got to work right away .

" To kill some more" aleric point's at the pack of red ones on the distance.

" They are stronger then the pack of black ones so we should be careful " Denzel explains the whole detail in the brief.

" That's why we need a- " Denzel was about to finish the sentence when something came flying toward him. He slies it with mana. Covering him in the bloods of red wolffier.

" Ah good reflex but what a shame we lost the pair of eyes " Aleric signs as he pokes the half cut dead wolffier.

" ... " Denzel signs as he uses his magic to clean his uniform.

" I am done " Ikiryo comes with a bag filled with fangs and eyes. Earning themselves 3OO point's in total.

" Good job " aleric pat's Ikiryo. Ikiryo smiles like a good dog.

" Here throw it in " aleric opens a time storage which had infinite storage like a black hole.

" Only iki is going all the job. Den you are pretty useless " Aleric grins as he teases Denzel. Denzel forwns as he uses his mana to collect all the remaining fangs and eyes from the red wolffier within a second throwing them on the time storage.

" Happy ?? "

" Very much " aleric smiles.

They head towards the deeper part of the forest. They were now in wolffier den. They faced thousands and thousands of wolffier. Aleric using his mana sword slaying anything that comes to there way. Denzel used his mana to create a barrier rang were no one could enter it if they do thousands of sword will slash through there body. Ikiryo was a normal guy with no mana but he was physically strong and fast giving him advantages. He runs and jumps taking down the pack of wolffiers together.

There was alot of slashing and the sounds of  sounds of sweet monsters screaming and growling.

Danzel uses this mana to collect all the remaining fangs and eyes throwing them into the time storage.