Hunted tree

Aleric heard the news about a Hunted tree which lies between a village. Aleric was fascinated by the story.

The story goes a lady died of Hunger in there. So she kills anyone who rest on the  tree to satisfy her hunger. Ofcourse Aleric thought what would happen if it's hunger is satisfied.

Aleric bought thousands of bread as he carries it toward the tree.

" Why did you buy so much bread ?? "

" To feed it to the tree ofcourse"

" Why- ?! "

" U know the story of a farmer dropping his axe and receiving a golden  and silver axe , i have all the money i need but i am curious of what it will give me for fullfiling its wish "

They both reached where the trees was kept. It was quite abandon i mean what did they expect form a Hunted tree.

When they reached there they heard some voices.

Hungry ~ eat ~ 

Aleric found a hole in the middle. Suddenly he heard two voice.

" Mister be careful , many people has died in here "

" Yes mister be safe"

Aleric turned around to see two kids. One boy and a girl. They were dressed poorly and they were thin. It looks like the girl is the oldest and the boy was the youngest.

Aleric patted both of their head.

" Speak for yourself, i am quite strong kids don't worry about me " 

He gives them some breads since he had plenty to keep.

The siblings left .

" Well now let's satisfy your Hunger " Aleric pours all the bread he brought.

Hungry~  more~

" Dang - looks like it will take some time " eula thought.

" The hole is getting lighter maybe we should wait for it to get white something"

Days after days aleric kept on buying breads and feeding it to the tree. He would always meet the siblings and he kept on giving them breads sometimes sweets. For some reason Aleric feels some sort of comfort from seeing the siblings.  He learned there name was oh and Hong .

Today was the last day . The tree hole was getting lighter and lighter. It was about time it hunger was satisfied.

Aleric gave the siblings many breads since he won't be meeting them any moment.

" Okay give me something worth all the bread i gave u "

Aleric dunk whole bag of breads . The tree hole started glowing white.

" That was the most delicious bread i have ever had , thank u " a lady voice echoed.

" Stop this bullshit and give me something "

" Brat - since u helped me i will give u a shield. It will be active everytime you are in trouble. U can call for it anytime u need it the keyword is I love u- " saying that the voice disappeared.

" Wait whatt why is the keyword i love u, you stupid spirit " aleric shouts.

Aleric breath in and out .

" I love u "

Suddenly a shield appeared before him . It was transparent shield. Aleric could feel protected with the shield. He smiled even though the keyword was embarrassing he wanted it to be something like arise since he heard from solo leveling it sounded so cool.