Fairwell present

Aleric was sitting alone as he lies his head down on the table.

Denzel walked up to aleric and sit next to him. Aleric raises his eyebrow with wth bro face.

" Your highness may i sit next to u " denzel smiles.

" You already are mosshead- "

"Hmm pardon mosshead...?? " Danzel looks at Aleric with a comfused face when his eyes caught something it was a brooch.

" Did the princess gift u the brooch his majesty?? "

" Wha- which brooch " danzel point's at the green emerald brooch hanging by the  neck on Aleric .

" Ah this - " aleric shows the brooch as danzel nobs.

" This was given to me by a cousin"

" Cousin?? " Danzel raises his eyebrow with comfused look.

" Yes she is such a angel, she saved up money to buy this just for me " aleric wipes his fake crocodile tears with a handkerchief  like a proud father.

" I see... She must really love u and by the looks of it you also love her"

" Ofcourse she is like my own sister" Aleric smiles.

Danzel smiles just when he noticed some stitches on the handkerchief.

" Did a maid give this to u ?! "

" Wha- " aleric looks confused when danzel point's out the stitches on the handkerchief it was a stick figures.

" How dare u call my sister a maid " aleric frowns.

" The princess made this ?? "

" Ofcourse my sister made this with her own tiny ugly hands "

" I see- her majesty is really has interesting way of embroiderying " danzel forces a smile if he doesn't he won't ever be able to smile.

" Yes she is- something "

Flash back.

" Brother alec i am sorry i couldn't get u something special " Jennette blush a little as she looks down.

" This is beautiful just like you " aleric pats Jennette with a smile.

" Really?! If brothers like it i am happy " Jennette smiles bright.

" Ofcourse its given by lady Jenny how could i not like it " Aleric carries Jennette yes he grew in 6 month how ?! Novel logic. He is taller then Jennette and athanasia and ijekiel.

" Brother-  u shouldn't carry me i am heavy " Jennette hides her face with her tiny hands as her ears turns red.

" You are light as a feather do u even eat anything?? " Aleric smiles making sure that jennette feel comfortable.

They spend time together until it was too late.

" Brother alec i will miss u please take care and come back soon- " jennette clunches on her dress. She wanted to spend more time with her brother but she knew she can't or brother would hate her.

" Ofcourse when i am back we shall play as much as you want " aleric pats Jennette one last time until he leaves the Alpheus property.

Jennette looks at the carriage riding away. She waves goodbye even if aleric couldn't see it. She waved until the carriage crossed the gate. Her eyes were filled with tears.She wanted to leave with her brother farway from this place but she knew it wasn't the perfect time. The Alpheus family is helping her- to keep her safe.