𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐮𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

[pictures not mine!!!!]

Name: Sanzu Haruchiyo  [三 サン 途 ズ 春 ハル 千夜 チ]

               [Akashi Haruchiyo  [明司 アカシ 春 ハル 千夜 チ]

Age: 16-17

Gender: male 

Birthday: July 3rd 

species: human [first]- kitsune [after]

height:172 cm

likes: Cheesecakes, sakura tress, lotus, foxes, friends, his samurai sword,????

dislike: spicy food, childhood, the scars on his face, himself,????

personality: As a child Haruchiyo has a calm demeanor and rarely talks. He was extremely loyal and much nicer to those he follows and worships. However, he can also quite manipulative and is exceptionally good at deceiving other people. Haruchiyo can be seen being more extroverted, blunt, and loud. He is ruthless and displays psychopathic tendencies.

appearance: Haruchiyo is of average height with long rosy pink hair  and downturned eyes with prominent eyelashes. He has permanent scarring on the corners of his lips that he covers with a mask. Haruchiyo's eye color changes often. He usually has  gray eyes but has been seen to have green, blue, and yellow eyes. A tattoo around his back and arms which is seen to be a dragon and sakura and lotus flowers around it 

 A tattoo around his back and arms which is seen to be a dragon and sakura and lotus flowers around it 

Name: Haitani Rindō [灰谷 竜胆]

Age: 17-18

Gender: Male

Birthday: October 20,

species: Dragon/human

height:174 cm 

likes: DJing, muscle training, ran [brother way], sleep, being fit 

dislike: fatty foods, people, angry ran, people hurting Ran,

personality: Rindo can be sadistic. He finds joy in fights and has no trouble with inflicting injury of any degree,  Although he once implied his contempt for being perceived as the weaker brother by others. Rindo is also blunt and prefers to keep more of a stoic facade in comparison to his brother. He would make snarky remarks and ridicule his enemies during fights. But if your close to him like ran is  you will see he can be like a big soft teddy bear.

appearance: [Human form] His hair is styled in a pinkish-purple mullet with his roots and ends dyed dark blue. He has purple downturned eyes, and a matching tattoo with his brother   on the right side of his back and chest, beginning from his nape and collarbones and ending at his foot. Rindo frequently wears a pair of circular glasses.  

Clothes he wears:

[him but as Rindo]

[him but as Rindo]

Name:  Haitani Ran

Name:  
Haitani Ran

Age: 19

Gender: Male

Birthday: May 26

species: Dragon/human

height:183 cm

likes: Yves Saint Laurent and Mont Blanc, Rindo (brother love), looking pretty/handsome

dislike:  staying up all night, Kisaki, Hanma, Rin sad, when he gets angry near Rin

personality: Ran is naturally whimsical toward others which makes him inscrutable; he is also independent in his own right and only holds regard for his younger brother. This shows the limitations of Ran's obedience and respect. Ran's limited circle of whom he trusts and holds respect for is also the cause of his apathy toward others when he involves himself in battle. He is indifferent to using underhanded strategies in taking out his opponents and has little care for the degree of the injuries he inflicts. he can be quite the flirt and when you see him you usually would see Rindo nearby.

appearance: [Human form] Ran a sharp jawline  with purple downturned eyes and a thin mouth. . He also has a matching tattoo with his brother on the left side of his back and chest, stretching from his nape and collarbones down to his torso. Ran hair is short and has it styled in a slicked back side part gelled to the right, alternating in the colors between light purple and black. He has the insignia tattooed on the front of his neck.

What he wears expect gold = purple 

And more characters to come with out the story. It will help if you give some ideas so I can put it the story this is a BXB also know as boy x boy story I hope you do enjoy the story, I will try and keep this story going but with exams and ect will being coming near but don't worry I will try hard to keep it going I will give warnings if necessary. But will have abuse, Suicide mention, homophobic, Self Harm, and more these are sensitive topics so I will have warnings before hand.

That's all I have to say so have a good night/day 

bye bye~

-Haruchiyo