ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟛. 𝕄𝕒𝕜𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕃𝕠𝕧𝕖 𝟙𝟠+

'Homo' – thoughts
"help"- talking
[milkers]- notes
(:0) – notes

Warning: smut

|Sanzu POV|

Later that day, I could see Rindou, and Rans eyes hold more and more lust, and they had been talking to Waka-nii and Shin-nii more than usual. After dinner I felt Wakasa pull my arm to follow him, so I did "I just want to wish you good luck" he says well patting my back "my baby is growing up" he says with wiping a fake tear "whatever" I roll my eyes.

I felt a pair of strong arms wrap around my waist, the scent was familiar, it was Ran he picked me up and walked to the bedroom which had been soundproof thanks to their magic, there was lantern lit up and Sakura petals on the bed I could see lube on the bed side table.

I was laid down on the bed my long pink hair was spread out my clothes were loose, so it was revealing a bit of my pale body.

"Wow you look so beautiful Haru" I blush I try to sit up but was pushed down, I felt Rindou hand crawling up my knees to my thighs and then to my ass then he goes and attack my lips "mhm" I felt ran go behind me and staring sucking on my neck Rindou stopped kissing me and crawled down so his face was down near my thighs.

He pulled them apart making me wiggle under his glaze "stay still" he commands 'holy shit that was hot' I stopped moving, he pulls my thigh closer to his mouth and starts leave hickeys and bite marks on them "a-ah~" I moaned. I bite my hand to keep in the unholy sounds.

I see ran stop and hand Rin the lube it was strawberry scent I felt my self being turned over, so my face was near ran dick and my ass was up near Rindou I blushed. I felt ran pull my hair a bit making me whimper "Be a good boy and suck my dick~" I blush at what he said, but I did so I pumped his dick I heard him groan a bit I blushed knowing I caused it.

I pulled his cock out of his pants and I looked at it was fucking huge he must have seen me looking "darling staring isn't going to do anything" I put my hands at the base I hear him hiss, I blew on it just for teasing and then kitty licked it "s-stop teasing h-haru" "fine" I place the whole thing inside my mouth I bobbed my head up and down I used my tongue and had it rubbed the side I looked at Ran with licking and sucking his dick like a lollipop.

I felt him grip my hair and start throat fucking me I felt something wet enter behind me "AH~" I moaned well having Ran dick in my mouth it sent vibrating on his dick I felt in twitch 'he is close' I thought so started blowing him even better Rindou was fingering me painful at first but the turned really pressure I was moaning like a slut.

"w-wait I'm going t-to-" he didn't have time to warm me and cum in my mouth "mhm" "eh haru spit it out" I looked at him and slowly swallowed his cum in my mouth "HARU" I hear him yell I opened my mouth to show there was a bit of cum and stuck my tongue out. I see him blush "wait I want to see" I hear Rindou say I look at him and showed what I showed ran. He blushed as well.

I felt him pushes his long slender fingers inside "Ah~" he kept fingering me for 15 minutes I saw both of them cover their dicks in lube and some on my ass "EEK" they look at me "what its cold" I pouted "eat this so it doesn't hurt when we enter" I hear Ran say he puts a pill in his mouth then kisses me and places it in mine and I swallowed the pill.

My whole body felt hot I felt empty inside I looked lewder than before I felt itchy inside I pulled them both harshly onto the bed this surprise them I grab both their dicks I hear them groan "p-please fuck me" "fill me up with your cum" I say desperately.

The looked at each other and then nod I felt ran pick me up and shove my chest into Rindou I felt them both enter "AHH~" I arch my back and laid my head on rans shoulder well they grip tightens "Good boy" I hear Ran praise me it made me whine I felt his strong hands grip on my neck and Rindou tightens his on my thighs. There defiantly going to bruise.

The boys started thrusting inside I was a moaning mess I was their personal slut my vison stated going blurry cause of the tears I had in my eyes. After lots of rounds Ran got tired since he had didn't have much energy today I felt Rindou grip on my hips and fuck me doggy style I was a moaning mess "you slut" I hear him say. When it comes to them degrading me it makes me feel different not bad or anything but makes me turn on.

"Yea but I'm your guy's personal slut" I smirked while I turn and wink at him he blushed at the thought and started going even faster and harder "AHH~ RIN" I yelled he made me face him my back was on the bed while my hands were on his back scratching it "a-ah~ fuck haru" I hear him moan. I felt him cum in me making my eyes roll as I let out a high pitch moan while cumming on our stomachs. I felt him pick me up and walked to our personal bathroom and clean us up in the nice hot bath.

I felt him pick me up once more. He dried me and gave me his shirt and rans hoddie I put them on and he passes me underwear, the hoddie only went to my thighs so the marks on them were still visible I look at the mirror "HOLY SHIT YOU GUYS DID A NUMBER ON ME" I yelled I hear Rin chuckled "thank you for everything Haru" he says he picked me up snice I can't walk he took me to bed. "Good night haru" he cuddles me "night Rin" we said our goodnights and drift into sleep.

|No One POV|

It was morning Sanzu woke up, he saw he was the first to wake up out of the three and tried walking by holding the wall.

He walked down the stairs and walked to the living room he nearly tripped but caught himself and walked to the kitchen leaving an amused Wakasa and Baji they walk to him "well you seem to have a good night" Wakasa says this made Sanzu jump and drop his coffee "UGH YOU BITCH" he yelled Wakasa just chuckled and picked the pink haired male and dropped him to the couch next to Baji well He (waka) went to go and make Sanzu a new coffee.

The three talked then everyone came downstairs to Baji who had scratch marks all over his back and Sanzu and Wakasa had marks all over their bodies expect Sanzu had much more. Sanzu felt arms wrap around him and made him sit on their lap while a head laid on his "oh morning you two" he says softly "morning" their voices were raspy. Kazutora had sat on Baji lap and cuddled him while Wakasa just sat on his lover's lap.

"holy shit you did a number on him boys" Izana says this causes him to blush "I'm surprised you can even walk" mikey says in amusement "nah bitch fell multiple time"" Baji laughed Sanzu picked up the pillow and hit him causing him and Kazutora to fall of the couch and the position they felt was funny Baji pining Kazutora to the floor with a knee in between his thighs, then Hanma walked in "dam you guys were going to fuck without me I'm hurt" he says and puts and hand on his chest "NO WE WERENT" they both yelled blushing.

Everyone laughed "hey what's the last thing you guys need" shin asked, "we need blood from us to" Ran says and points at him then rin. "Wow you guys are really quick with this" Wakasa says.

They all talked and laughed 'so this is what a family feels like' both the brothers and Sanzu thought.

some bottom Sanzu