ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟜. 𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕓𝕖𝕘𝕚𝕟𝕟𝕚𝕟𝕘

'Homo' – thoughts
"help"- talking
[milkers]- notes
(:0) – notes

Warning: Abuse/ sexual harassment mentioned/Angst ig.

|Sanzu POV|

I woke up and looked at the time at saw that its only 10pm I have 2 hours till I have to be gone. I got up from my bed made the bed went to have a shower lucky the other two wouldn't wake up from the noise, so I was safe. After my shower and finish drying my hair.

I was wearing a new outfit it was a black turtleneck which had no sleeves and hugged my body. I had a black haori with a pink fox and lotus flower pattern on the haori that was hanging from my body, black pants that hugged my thighs and legs and black shoes I had bandages around wrist up to arms. And lastly the katana that hang from the belt on my pants.

Finally finished changing and then tied my hair up in a messy bun which was held by two long hair ornaments that were made from stern wood, while my bangs perfected my face, I could see the diamond shaped scars (picture will be at the end and also the tattoo that he has on his back/shoulder/side/idk)

I looked at the scars I lift my hand and touched them I looked at my bedside table and grabbed my mask I put the mask on and walked away to look at the time 11:30pm. "time goes fast it felt like only what 15 minutes" I whispered to myself.

I walked to my bag and picked it up and grabbed the letters that were on the bedside table. I looked at my room one last time. I sneaky walked past Takeomi and senju room. I laid their letters on the table in the dining room. I grabbed an apple and made a bento and place it in my bag expect the apple and walked out the door leaving one last look behind me and smiled "finally at least I'm free from these Chains of this household...sayonara" I whispered.

I went to the Sano household first I knocked on the door the door opened revealing the oldest sibling Shinichiro, he must have been asleep before I came over 'well not shit its midnight' I yelled in my head "why are you here so early" he said in a tired way rubbing his eyes ' I guess he hasn't seen me yet' "shin-nii" a nickname I used to call him back when I use to always hang out with the Sano family if he wasn't awake then he surely is now.

"H-Haru?" he quietly yelled "hi" I waved and smiled under the mask "what are you doing here Takeomi banned us from meeting and it's also midnight" he said panicking "give this to Manjiro when you have time" I handed the letter to him. He looked confused. I hugged him tightly and then bowed "thank you for everything you have done in the past and hope to see you again one day" "ahh Haruchiyo stand up its fine but why are you doing this wouldn't your brother worry about you" I stood up straight "he doesn't give a fuck about me, and he isn't my brother anymore I go by Sanzu Haruchiyo now" "and I'm running away and finally being free"

Shinichiro was shocked "w-what why?" "I'm tired of all the abuse he doesn't care about me and never has he only banned me from seeing you guys not because of Manjiro because of me he thought I was an embarrassment to the family" this caught Shinichiro attention he didn't know that. He sighs he walked up to me and hugged me "I'm not going to stop you but be safe and go find jiyuu" this surprised me "how do you know about it" he chuckled "the necklace and I'm one of the human allies of the place and have other adventurers of to find the jiyuu" "ahh I see" "so what species are you Haru" "kitsune" I smiled under the mask.

"oh wow the ill contact the place and let them now that a rare one is traveling over so you can have your partner/partners ready" he replied with a happy tone "do I need partner/partners" I said in a unhappy tone he laughed quietly "yes Haru and these two are dragon type that said they only would go with a kitsune" I pulled the mask down to my chin and pouted "but why me" Shinichiro only laughed "because its more safer and because you're a kitsune which puts you in a more dangerous spot" I looked at him and signed "fine." I huffed "anyway you better get going Haru" he said with watery eyes I soften my gaze and hugged him one last time and he hugged back tightly.

"I'm always here for you Haru" he pecked my forehead [brotherly way] "thank you for being one of the first person to show me kindness and what it feels like to be loved" I confessed I smiled while I pulled away from the hug with tears building up "Till next time Shinichiro" I say while putting my mask on and walked away into the darkness.

|No one POV|

Shinichiro shut the door and broke down into tears seeing someone who lived in so much pain and torture be so innocent 'I only hope you find your happiness and safety' he thought he didn't know someone was behind him "why are you awake shin?" said a tired voice Shinichiro looked behind and saw Manjiro he smiled and handed him the letter Haru had given him "Haruchiyo had come past and wants you to have this letter" he smiled while patting his blonde brother head and walked pass him to his room.

Manjiro was confused he opened the letter and read what Haruchiyo had written to him after reading water drops onto the letter it was Manjiro's tears falling down his face he gripped the paper like it would fade or flyaway., falling down onto his knees.

|Sanzu POV|

I was now walking to Baji household which wasn't far. I thought on how Manjiro and Baji would react to these letters. I knocked on the door "WHO THE FUCK IS KNOCKING ON THE DOOR SO EARLY IN THE MORNING" a deep angry voice was heard the door slammed open violently. I jumped and saw long black hair, strong male in front of me who looks around the same age has me.

I took the mask of and see his eyes widen and said in a soft calm voice "hey Kei" a name I use to call him "H-Haru" he was confused and happy. I opened my arms and he quickly jumped in them and hugged me and tears threatening to fall "w-what are you doing here" "I came to give you this letter" Baji just snatched it out of my hands "bitch" I mumbled "you say something" he threatened.

We both glared at each other in silents, then we laughed so hard. After a few moments "I came to say I'm running away from home" this made Baji surprised "what why?" he yelled grabbing my shoulders "I can't take the abuse and sexual harassment from my household anymore" tears threatening my eyes.

This made Baji angry 'how dare they hurt and touch my best friend' Baji wrapped his arms the poor boy "just make sure to not forget me okay" he whispered "only if you don't forget me Keisuke" he replied "I could never" he chuckled then he dropped his arms "oh yea come in really quick I was going to give this to you for your birthday but we couldn't ever see each other anymore it was from both me and Mikey"

He nodded and walked inside the house. I took my shoes off and followed Baji and saw a box wrapped "open it" he demanded I did as what he told me I opened it up and saw a necklace which opened up and saw a picture with us when we were younger and said K, H, M best friends forever. I teared up at it and hugged Baji one last time "thank you for everything you have done for me and being my best friend, I could never ask for anyone else. Stay safe and hope to meet again I smiled with tears going down both our faces.

We sat up and walked to the door "sayonara Keisuke" I said sadly "sayonara Haruchiyo" he sounds sad but understood we did our hand shake I turned "till we meet again Keisuke" I say while I put my mask on while I walk into the darkness once again.

Finally, I said my goodbyes to the people I love most [Sano and Baji] and I walk out of the little village and walked out to the next town which would take a day, so I better start walking. I smiled while walking off and towards the open world and not turning back.

This is just the beginning...

the tattoo and hairstyle