ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟞. 𝔽𝕚𝕣𝕤𝕥 𝕞𝕖𝕖𝕥𝕚𝕟𝕘

'Homo' – thoughts
"help"- talking
[milkers]- notes
(:0) – notes

Warning:

|Sanzu POV|

Wow I finally made it to Roppongi it's really beautiful and bright area, the place I'm supposed to be at is around here some were. I looked around and found the place I was looking for which made me smile. I knocked on the door and whispered "jiyuu" just like that the door opened and a hand came out of it and dragged me into the room? "Species?" I looked at where the voice came off and I just reponed with a "kitsune" I could tell the guy was surprised but quickly brushed it off and told me to follow him.

After a bit of walking, he stopped and looked to the side and saw a big golden fox on the door opened the door "go in there and show your form to the other foxes and they will tell you where to go if you really are a kitsune" he sounded dull I just nodded and walked in not evening caring if I died or not.

I walked inside the room once I entered the doors shut behind me and what I saw was a breathtaking sight with trees and a lake which was pretty and some flower gardens here and there then I saw a group of foxes and they looked beautiful, foxes were usually hated on for being sneaky and sly and other reason but to me they were beautiful when the sun hits their colour fur or when they change during seasons, how soft it looks while they run freely.

I stopped dreaming and saw that they were waiting "oh yea I'm supposed to show you my form" I mumbled nervously I set my bag slowly and I stood up and took my necklace off and placed it into my bag and zipped it up so it wouldn't get lost.

Then my true form takes place I rub the back of my neck nervously and I saw the fox were curious and went closer to me and then looked at each other and then walked away I stood where I was standing, they turned their heads back at me I could have sworn I heard them say "follow us" so what did I do, I followed them.

I was taken to another door then I heard a voice "go in there and they will know what to do stay in your form" I looked and only say the foxes I turn my full body and bowed to them in respect "thank you" this must have taken them by surprise, and they bowed back.

I walked out the room and saw everyone just staring at me I saw all types of different species like fairy's, elves, griffins and many other but what really caught my attention was two male dragons which I assume are brothers, but the funny thing is their hairstyle like that one has a purple jellyfish haircut and with the taller one his hair was pulled back that made him looks like a grandpa, but they are kind of cute I guess. I just shrugged and walked to where the reception desk is I wait in line not caring but anything else.

I could hear whispers and their eyes it was so fucking annoying like fuck off. It was my turn to talk to next "hello can I have your name, species, age, reference in partnership..." I heard a deep tired voice I looked at the tired male in front of me looked very familiar then it clicked on who it was "waka-nii" this caught his attention he looked up I saw his droopy lilac eyes widen he saw me his usually frown turned into a smile "Haru" he lazily said even though he was happy to see me.

I waved my hand "hi" I said smiling under the mask "hey Haru how are you" is tired voice was still there "nothing much anyway shouldn't we talk later" I say while showing the line behind me. He chuckles "good point your my last person for today because I'm finished for the day and we can go get you a cheesecake" the word cheesecake got my exited, my eyes lit up and my tail stared to wag without me noticing. "Hurry give me the paper I'll go it" I harshly yelled he just rolls his eyes and smiles at me and passes the paper for me to write my details on.

|Sanzu POV|

Everyone was surprised not only did someone make the Imaushi Wakasa smile but there was also a kitsune in the same room as them and the was two dragons as well.