ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣.𝟙𝟙 𝔼𝕩𝕡𝕠𝕤𝕖𝕕

'Homo' – thoughts
"help"- talking
[milkers]- notes
(:0) – notes

Warning: sexual talk I guess-abuse-groomed-cringe angst

|Sanzu POV|

I was the first to wake up I got out from both ran and Rindou grip and walked downstairs and that's when I see Wakasa limping out of Shinchrio room I laughed quietly "good morning" I say Wakasa stopped and looked at me "h-hey Haru" his voice was raspy and hoarse. I saw all the marks and laugh "holy shit he did a number on you" I watch his face exploded into embarrassment. We started talking about things over a cup of coffee "so how are you and the brothers?" he asked

I felt my face heat up a little at the mention of the brothers I looked at him and then around the place not making eye contact with Wakasa "they are nice and they also treat me well" I smiled "and?" Wakasa says well taking a sip of his coffee I make direct eye contact and said, "I want their dicks" like its normal Wakasa spits his coffee out "WHAT?!?!?" he yelled I start laughing my ass off at his reaction "PFFT YOU SHOULD HAVE SEEN YOUR FACE!" I then see Kei walking in the room and sit right next to me "why are you guys so loud you guys are usually quiet" "we are talking about boys" Wakasa say "oh I have a crush on two boys" Kei say likes its normal "WAIT FR SAME" I say and we both high fived.

Then the rest of the morning we talked about how our crushes and our fantasy we have of them, I found out Baji likes both Kazutora and Hanma who remember Kei talking about when we were younger. I laughed when I hear him saying how hot it would be to fuck the living fuck out of Kazutora together with Hanma.

After a while, we hear the rest come down the stairs and they all saw Kei with a red face and me and Waka-nii laughing at him "what the hell did you guys talk about that made Kei like this" Mikey asked "NOTHING FUCK OFF" Kei yelled "IM HUNGRY" he changed the entire conversation.

"Oh, yea Today we can go get the item if you two wants" I ask over the table looking at the brothers "sure" they said, Shinichiro then asked, "what item are you guys up to now?" I looked at him and said, "blue spider lily" "aren't those rare to find?" I shake my head "not when I already know where some are located" everyone expect the brothers looked shocked "you do?" "yup" I continued to eat after a while "we will be back" I yell threw out the household which was soon response with a "Alright! Be safe!".

As we were walking to the area, I see Takeomi and freaked out and pulled Both Rindou and Ran with me into an alleyway I panicked and hugged close to ran and had Rindou cover me. I see Takeomi and I unknowingly tighten my grip on Ran when I saw him then let go once, he was out of sight.

"please don't ask I'll tell once we get back home okay" I look at them in desperate to agree they both looked unsure but nodded I sigh "thank you" I smiled, I quickly grab their hands and walked an hour away from the town and climbed the maintain and saw the cave and dragged the two males with me I open my bag and pulled out something that would hold the spider lily I grabbed 2 just in case, I place them into the bag that Rindou was now carrying snice he insisted.

"Okay let's go back" I say happily we walked back to town, and I walked right into Senju, she didn't see me at first, but she did see Rindou and Ran she walked up to them and was really close to their liking she had put her hands on something that's mine. She was blushing (GUYS I DON'T ACTUALLY HATE SENJU OR TAKEOMI THIS MUCH ITS JUST FOR THE STORY) I was pissed "oi senju let go of them" I say darkly she must have not realized it's me "why should I? it's not like your dating them so fuck off" she said I gripped hardly on my katana then I got an idea "actually I am" this shocked the three but senju didn't see their reactions nor did she look at me I winked at the two and they blushed 'cute' I thought "yea so what I'm stronger and better than you" she says I look at her and then started laughing making the others confused "bitch please I would always win whenever we fought you brat, you only won because if you didn't you would snitch on to Takeomi and have him beat me up you little shit" this caught their attention senju stopped hugging ran and Rindou she turned around "Haru-nii" this shocked both Ran and Rindou but they kept their cool.

"I stopped being your brother a fucking long ago, and don't touch what's mine" I threatened and grabbed both Rindou and Rans hands and walked away "NO WHY DID YOU RAN AWAY!!" it started to rain. My grip on the brother's hands went tighter but not enough to hurt the two. Takeomi and Wakasa and the rest showed up "Haruchiyo..." I heard Takeomi say my name I looked at him dead in the eyes "keep my name out of your fucking mouth" I was pissed "NO WHY DID YOU LEAVE US HARU-NII" I heard her voice "WHEN WILL YOU FUCK OFF AND STOP WHINING ABOUT FUCKING EVERYTHING!" I shouted back.

She was taken back from this everyone was I was on the edge of breaking down and she isn't helping "NOT UNTILL YOU TELL ME" "WHY DID YOU LEAVE ME WE LOVED YOU, YOU DON'T KNOW HOW ROUGH IT WAS WHEN YOU LEFT" what did she just say "WHY? WHY? OH, I DON'T KNOW SO I DON'T HAVE TO DEAL WITH YOU AND TAKEOMI, HOW I WAS NEVER GOOD ENOUGH THE AMOUT OF TIMES I NEARLY DIED BECAUSE OF YOU TWO, OR HOW I WAS SEXUALLY TALKED ABOUT FROM OLDER MEN, HOW I HAD NO ONE, THE LIST CAN GO ON AND ON I STILL HAVE MORE FUCKING THINGS I COULD SAY, SO I HAD IT ROUGH AND YOUR STILL FUCKING CRYING WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK SENJU. FUCK YOU AND FUCK TAKEOMI" I screamed while having tears running down my faces, I could see everyone's shocked faces I look at Rindou and pull his sleeve "yes?" he says calmly and soft "can we leave now I don't want to be here anymore" he looks at me then Shinichiro and he nods.

I felt him pick me and hold me tightly but not enough to make me uncomfortable it was comfortable I felt safe near both purple idiots "come on Ran we have our prince to look after" this cause me blush I burry my head into his neck as he takes us back to the Sano household, I felt tired "I sorry you guys had to see that" my voice came out all raspy after all that screaming "don't worry about we don't mind" ran had said.

They always made me happy I'm glad I was their friend, but I wish I was more than a friend "let's have a shower so we don't get sick" I nodded tiredly I think they knew I would fall asleep, so they also hopped into the shower with me. I began to fall asleep in the shower the other two had to wash me and my hair once we were all dried up I felt slowly got into sleepwear expect I was wearing black high waisted shorts and socks and grabbed a random shirt from the ground the two who watched me in amusement when they saw I got into Rindou shirt and crawled on to the bed tiredly and grabbed ran and hugged him while Rindou hugged my back.

I then whispered "thanks for everything, goodnight" I started to fall asleep but then mumbled something that shocked them "love you guys" I mumbled the two were a blushing mess then replied with "love you too Haru" they both said at the same time I smiled knowing they like me back and we all fell asleep.