ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟘. 𝕣𝕖𝕦𝕟𝕚𝕥𝕖𝕕

'Homo' – thoughts
"help"- talking
[milkers]- notes
(:0) – notes

Warning: lime

|Sanzu POV|

I felt bright light hitting my eyes, so I just turn to the side and burry my face into the pillow I groan then I felt the pillow move 'wait pillow don't move' then I heard laughter, I hugged the pillow and moved deeper into it "haru wake up" I heard a deep soft voice it sounded familiar "no go fuck yourself" I say back my voice came out raspy and quiet but the voice heard "no but ill fuck you" I heard the voice say then another voice joined in but a bit more high "you mean we" "fine we will fuck you better ran" then I knew why they sound so familiar I open my eyes and see the two arguing I sat up and rubbed my eyes.

I look at the two "maybe next time darlings" I say while getting up to have a shower. I saw the blushing state they were in and winked "now get ready because we will leave once, we are done" they nod and get ready.

Once I finished having my shower and getting in to my outfit, we walked over to the front of the of the inn and said our thanks and started to walk over to my hometown I was scared I didn't want to go back here but there was no information on where blue spider lilies are located "hey you guys will believe me no matter what happens right? And I have my reason for things, right?" I ask nervously and playing with my fingers.

I saw them look at each other and nod "yea you understanded and accepted our pain and trauma so we will do the same" ran says with a smile "and we will protect you like how you did" Sanzu smiled "good" this confused the brothers.

After a couple of hours we arrived at the Sano house hold "OI OPEN THIS FUCKING DOOR MIKEY" I yell which made the two jump then we could hear stomping and yelling then the door opened up showing a short blonde male "HARU" he jumped on me "fucking hell Mikey you fucking heavy" I say while holding him up then a raven walked out of the conner "HARU" "fuck" I mumbled and the larger male jumped on me also known as Baji "FUCKING HELL YOU GUYS ARE HEAVY WHAT THE FUCK GET YOU ASS OFF ME YOU WHORES!" I yell jokingly as I laugh and they laugh "fine, fine" Mikey say.

"So, these are the males you are traveling with?" Kei says while looking at the two "yup now let us in" I grabbed the brothers' hands and kicked the two in and slam the door behind them "where is Emma?" I asked, "she's in her room why?" Mikey asked I looked at the Ran and Rindou "personal matters and no I don't like her" I cut him knowing he would ask that "okay" he says and goes to a group of males who were in the lounge Kei followed them "is it okay if Emma knows so she knows?" I ask the brothers "sure" I nod and drag them with me.

I knock on the door "Mikey what- HARU" she jumped on me and hugged me "hi we need to talk" she was confused but did so anyway "okay we are staying over for a bit but I need you to not touch these two behind me I can't tell you why because its personal and they can say if they want" I say just getting to the point "I see okay" she smiles knowing it's probably traumatic "good know let me go beat up a certain blonde haired bitch" I darkly smile the 3 just sweat drop.

I slammed open the door with the two following me and I ran and saw Mikey I didn't care about the other people in the room and I kicked him hard this made the others shocked expect Kei which was probably cause this happened a lot when we were younger before the incident "WHAT THE WHO ARE YOU" "WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT" "YOU WANNA DIE" I heard from the others but I didn't care "Haru-chin your so mean" they heard from Mikey who just pouted while Kei just laughed his ass of this confused everyone-Mikey, Kei, Ran, Rindou.

"Whatever Mikey you stared it when you and Kei decide to jump on me beforehand" I say "Then why didn't Kei also get hit" I walked up to Baji and punched him hard which causes everyone confused "MIKEY YOU LITTLE SHIT WHY DID YOU SAY THAT TO HARUCHIYO" Kei looked pissed

|No One POV|

everyone was annoyed because when these to fight no one could stop them until "OI YOU LITTLE SHITS SIT DOWN AND STOP FIGHTING" Sanzu yelled and made them quiet and sit this surprised everyone "wow" one of them says "you should introduce yourself haru" Kei says and then looked at the Haitani brothers "you two as well" "oof fine" Sanzu says while standing up "I'm Sanzu Haruchiyo I've known Kei and Mikey since we were kids babies even" he says this surprised everyone, while Baji and Mikey had a sad soft smile then they looked at the other two "well I'm Haitani Ran and this is my younger brother Haitani Rindou".

After a while of getting to know everyone, all had to go home expect for Baji because he was staying the over. After they ate dinner and telling embarrassing stories the boys plus Emma went up into the room expect Sanzu and Mikey "hey haru?" Mikey says "yes mikey" Sanzu turned around and see mikey bowing his head on the floor this shocked Sanzu "I'm sorry I gave you those scars" he apologized Sanzu quickly smiled and got on his knees and pat his head "it's okay I already had forgiven you".

Mikey looks up and sees his smiling face he cried he hurt someone who didn't do anything he was just an innocent boy who lived through hell after a while they walked upstairs.

|Sanzu POV|

"hey sorry we took so long" I say while dragging mikey whose eyes are puffy red due to crying "wow what happened" Kei asked "He just apologized" Kei took a moment "ooh okay" "wait haru should we tell them what happened the day we left" Rindou said with a smirk I nodded "yes" I say I quickly run out of the room and grabbed Izana and Emma (Izana lives with them and haru and Izana are friends) "WHAT THE HELL HARU!" I drop them on the floor and sit in between the brothers "its good tea it's on shin-nii' I say this got their attention they sat in front of us "they could wait to fuck before we left" Rindou says while deadpans the others were shocked jaw dropped to the floor and I laughed at their reactions. "WAIT FR" they screamed "yup waka-nii had a big hickey and bite marks on his collar bone and neck and he was wearing shin-nii T-shirt" I say "holy shit" then we heard the door open we all sneak down "looks like they aren't here darling" we hear

-bit spicy-

Then we see Shinichiro pin Wakasa to the wall and the two stared making out in front of us. Shinichiro holding Wakasa waist with one hand and stops kissing his lip and goes down to his neck and then he puts his leg in between his legs rubbing against Wakasa boner. Wakasa lets out a moan while he grips on to Shinichiro back Wakasa moans a bit louder when he felt Shinichiro talented hands go up to his chest and plays with his harden nipples.

-spicy part ended-

"What The Fuck" we all said "MY EYESSSS" Mikey, Izana, and Kei screamed which made Shinichiro and Wakasa stop and quickly pulled away from each other "wow caught again" I laugh "oh hey you three" he says to me, rin, ran we wave back "anyway I'm taking him tonight all of you get to bed haru your room is the spare one you got to share with the brothers peace out" Shinichiro says well carrying Wakasa to his room who was a blushing mess which made us laugh "okay night everyone" Emma says "night" the rest of us says.

I walk to the spare room with Ran and Rindou behind me "lets sleep yea" the both nodded tiredly we got into our sleepwear and cuddle close together I felt rans hands on my ass which made me look at him "we can do what they did one day doll~" I had confidence in me out of nowhere and grabbed ran by the back of the neck and pulled him close "really I would love to babe but right now I want to sleep" this caught him of guard and blushed while Rindou cuddled into my back I could feel the warm air from his mouth on my neck I pulled Ran into a hug and said "goodnight" "night night" I heard what a lovely day today was.

I smiled while I fell asleep, wonder what tomorrow has planned.