ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟟. 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕤𝕥𝕒𝕣𝕥

'Homo' – thoughts
"help"- talking
[milkers]- notes
(:0) – notes

Warning: suicide, drugs, eating problems, abuse

|RINDOU POV|

After getting to know pinkie over there for a week we started to think of a date to leave Roppongi and we had all agreed to leave tomorrow so we all started to pack most of our things and head to bed so we can get enough sleep. I wonder how this will turn out I thought while I drift to sleep

|Ran POV|

We were all heading to bed, so we have enough energy to go travel around and stay hidden from mine and Rin whore of mother. I'm glad we are going to still stick together but I don't know about that Sanzu kid, but he seems nice I guess just as long as he doesn't hurt Rin I couldn't give a fuck.

|Sanzu POV|

We all went to our beds I knew I wouldn't be able to sleep so I just laid there, bored out of my fucking mind. So, I stood up and walked out with my book and sat on the couch waiting till morning this was a usual thing to happen to me, I can last up countless days without sleep. I was just going to pull an all nightery.

As I was reading, I heard a noise, so I looked up to the direction of where it came from and saw "um" I look at the clock to see its 3am I look back at the person in front of me "good morning...Rindou" I quietly say, he looks at me shocked like ran had died or something. I see him walk up to me and start shaking me "wh-what a-are you d-doing f-fuck ass" the sentence came out all mumbled and shit.

"Why are you still awake you should be asleep?" he scolded "why are you awake" I try to change the subject "because I needed water, now answer my question" I sigh "because I can't sleep" I mumbled "what" 'agh' "because I can't sleep no matter what and I will be fine trust me on this" he stares at me then blinks and goes into the kitchen and I hear the tap and running water he walks out of the kitchen "okay as long as you will be fine and okay I trust with that and I'll see you later in the morning" he say well walking into his room.

After I read a bit more of my book, I see the light coming through the windows I see Wakasa walk in "morning waka-nii" I greet the older male "morning haru another night?" he says tiredly. Yea he knew all about the countless nights without sleep, my suicidal thoughts, the abuse, my eating problems, the drugs I often took. He's done everything to try help me and Takeomi knew this and banned me from seeing him and being helped.

I looked at him and nodded he sighs in disappointment 'did I do something wrong again, FUCK why can't I do anything right, why the fuck am I so useless fuck' I kept shouting in my head I was in deep thought that I didn't even notice that Wakasa was now hugging me "it's alright I'm not disappointed I just hope you will find your happiness" he whispered in a kind soft voice I hugged tightly like he was going to vanish. I wanted to cry and let everything out, but I couldn't.

I felt Wakasa arm leave, so I took my arms back "lets cook breakfast yea" he smiles at me "YEA" I shouted in excitement I quickly ran to the kitchen with Wakasa walking behind me we started to make pancakes and laughing with each other.

|Ran POV|

I woke up to the nice smell coming out of the room I went out my bedroom and saw the smell came from the kitchen, so I went to go and wake up Rindou. After I did, we saw Wakasa and Sanzu laughing like there is no care in the world. Rindou saw and didn't look away and walked straight into me making me fall over and him looking confused as fuck "when the fuck did you get there" I just dead pan and stood up and hit the back of his head "idiot look where you are going dumbass" Rindou just scowls at me.

The other two who we forgot was here just laughed "anyway here me and haru made breakfast before you guys leave, I'm going to wake shin up".

|Sanzu POV|

we sat the table and waited for the other two when they finally come out, I see Wakasa neck large Hickey and a bite mark. I smirked at this and looked at their faces "dam couldn't wait for us to leave" this made the older two blush, while the two brother were confused on what was happing so I got their attention and with both of them looking I pointed at Wakasa and then my neck. So, they looked at his neck, and laughed "they really couldn't" this made all three of us laugh while the two oldest in the room were dying of embarrassment.

After all that we said "itadakimasu" and started to eat "so you guys excited" we nodded "oh yea haru" I looked at him to continue with what he was talking. He stands up and goes to his room and brings out two letters I was confused, and he must have notice "it's from Mikey and Kei" after saying their names I quickly stood up and snatched then out of his hands.

"Ow you bitch" he whined sometimes I don't know how he is the dom in the relationship I rolled my eyes at him.

I read the letters and tears started to run down my face while I had a big smile and I hugged shin "thank you" I say "no problem kiddo" he says chuckling "anyway you guys should get really to leave soon" he says I look up at him with the most innocent face I could master "why so you can fuck waka-nii ass" Wakasa, ran started to choke on the food while Rindou was laughing his ass and shin just stared and said "yes" my eyes widen and I see Wakasa a blushing mess, it took a sec for him to realize what he just said "WAIT NO HARU" he shouted blushing.

Rindou just deadpanned "We know you guy want to fuck each other but please I'm trying to eat, I don't need to know Waka wants Shin dick up his ass while he's a moaning mess while I'm eating thank you" he rolled his eyes. Me and ran just laugh like crazy after hearing what he said.

After we calmed down, we went to change into our clothes and have hidden our form and went out of the house with our bags I turned and hugged them both Waka and Shin "bye bye~ I want to be an uncle when we see each other next time" both hit my head "owie" I say patting my head the two brothers said their byes and thanks and we start to head off.

This is our start of our adventure together; I wonder how it will go~