ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟝. 𝕛𝕚𝕪𝕦𝕦

'Homo' – thoughts
"help"- talking
[milkers]- notes
(:0) – notes

Warning: Blood - Death

|No One POV|

'Why, why did it have to be like this WHY!?!?' Sanzu angry thought well he held both Rindou and Ran in his arms who were bleeding, his usual long soft neat pink hair was a mess, he had blood all smeared over his face, clothes and hands, tears rapidly falling, he himself was a mess he was shivering from the cold rain which rained on them making them soaked.

Ran who looked really pale, blood mixing with his brother on the floor holding both his brothers and Lover's hand, a soft smile was on his face, his hair sticking on his face, well down on his chest was a deep cut which had red blood oozing out of it mixing with the rain as it drips on the floor.

Rindou, who looked worse his hair was everywhere and the purple mixed with red from the blood that was under the two males, he had a long sword stabbed through his chest, his breathing was slowing. "Haru...Ran..." he whispered both males quickly tighten their holds on his hands, Rindou just smiled "I'm glad I meet you two, I'm grateful for being your younger brother ran, I just hope I'm your brother in our next life.... Haru... I hope we also meet you... You guys are the most important thing to me" Rindou had tears spilling out of eyes and softly smile. "I'm sorry I have to leave"

Then he stopped breathing, the life in his eyes had drain away, Sanzu was shaking "I'm sorry we have to leave you alone Haru" he hears Ran whisper "I'm sorry you are all dirty from our blood" he chuckles while trying to wipe the tears from Sanzu face, "We love you, find jiyuu for us love~" he lastly says before falling into a sleep which he would never wake up from.

Sanzu cried hugging his now two died lovers in his arms, blood was everywhere, he lost 2 important people in his life once again, he cried even harder not caring about how loud he sobbed in the cold dark night, god must really hate him if he did this too him once again. Just how cruel could he be for making him go throw all this pain once more.

'How did it get to this, we were fine just before' he thought, he didn't even notice how all his friends had come and see the scene, Sanzu was just a kid already having everything taken from him once more.

-Flashback-

The 3 were walking back from their date, laughing while holding hands and swing them, the light source they had was the moon and the lit lantern, as they kept walking, they didn't even notice the dark figures that was running towards them having weapons with them.

Then both Rindou and Ran felt a large pain in their chest, blood splat on the floor, both Rindou and Ran had collapsed on the floor, Sanzu was worried and saw the state the two were in his eyes had stared to water, he saw the people who were the reason on why his lovers were like this, he was angry he walked towards them and punched them hard, which made them fly which surprised the two.

He pulled them to him and slammed their heads on the floor, the two were out like a light, Sanzu then quickly ran to Rindou and Ran and laid their heads on his lap and held their hands.

Rain begin to fall from the sky Sanzu knew that nothing would be able to save them, and so did his lovers who accepted death, Sanzu was sacred he was going to have his most important people die in his arms once again.

-Flashback end-

That night was a nightmare to all, but it was an even more of a nightmare towards Sanzu, who cried and cried hugging the last couple of things Both Rindou and Ran had last he could still smell the scent from their hoodies.

He collect both his tears and both brothers' blood to make sure he gets this done so he can finally go to peace with both his mother and his lovers, after the accident Sanzu became different, he was more like an empty shell he was now walking towards Shinchrio.