ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟝. 𝕆𝕦𝕣 𝕓𝕖𝕘𝕚𝕟𝕟𝕚𝕟𝕘

'Homo' – thoughts
"help"- talking
[milkers]- notes
(:0) – notes

Warning: slurs Ig (slut, fag, ect)/rape

|Ran POV|
[Note: Before Sanzu snice both brothers are older than Sanzu by 1-2 years so this is a year before]

I woke up from my bed and saw my little brother Rindou wasn't there, so I knew he was probably doing something for our mother if I could even call her that she just a slut she would get on her knees for any guy's cock over her own son's what whore.

I sit up from the bed and went to go and find my brother I never trust him by himself with my so-called mother last she raped my brother, but that's usual for us she forces either me or Rindou to have sex, which now makes us nervous around females not that we hate them or anything it's just reminds us of the trauma our 'mother' has given us. I walk out my door and saw a disgusting sight it made me furious.

I see my younger brother he had dried tears, puffy red eyes, whips, and belt slashes over his body his body shaking, blood on him mixing with cum, I heard his voice it nearly broke me "r-ran" he sobbed I walked up to him slowly wrapping my arms around him holding up while he sobbed into my arms.

"It's okay ran-nii is here, sorry you had to go through that once you hit 17 we will be gone by then just wait till tomorrow okay" I whispered to Rin he tightly grabbed my shirt while he cried into my arms I felt bad for not being able to protect my brother I fail as an older brother.

Rindou must have known what I was thinking and told me "It's not your fault I'm glad you're my older brother" he smiled with a tear facing me. "I'm glad to be your older brother just wish I could protect you more better, now come on let's get you into the shower" I say well I pick him up like a good caring brother should.

I walk into the bathroom and place Rin down on the toilet sit so he can sit while I set up the shower for him. He hops into the shower while I leave to let him clean himself up. I just have to wait till tomorrow, and I'll be able to save him.

After a while I heard the door open and saw Rin come and sit next to me "rest for an hour and we will start packing our things for our journey okay" I whispered to make sure our whore of a mother doesn't hear. He just nods and I see him close his eyes shut once he laid down on his bed.

|Rindou POV|

I woke up and saw that ran was walking around our shared room, so I just watched him for probably 10 minutes and then he finally fucking notices I'm up "hey your awake did you just wake up" he asked "nope watching you doing whatever you're doing for the last 10 minutes" I laughed when his face changed.

I got up from the bed and started to pack my bag for tomorrow in my bag which was a picture of me and ran, water bottle, money, knives, and some other random shit. I walked over to my closet to get mine and ran clothes and place them on the bed her grabbed his while I grab mine and place them into our bags.

I look to my older brother "hey ran what are we going to wear?" I asked he stopped what he was going to do and look at the time seeing its nearly 5pm then back at me "I was going to save till your birthday tomorrow, but I guess you can open it now" he said while giving me a box from his side of the room under his bed and passes it to me "open it" he looks excited.

I open the box up and saw a really nice set of clothes in purple and some accessories that came with it, the I saw a little box inside the bigger box, I was confused and opened the box a saw a Chinese dragon necklace and pacifically the exact same as my brother (their necklace will be shown at the end). The one that I liked a lot when I was younger and would hide our true form 'yea we knew about all that our father told us before he was brutally murdered in front of us'.

I jumped and hugged ran saying thank you thank you quite a bit. Ran is the most special person to me because he is the best big brother I've ever known, and he does a lot for me since he was older mother was much stricter and ruder and cruel towards him and is always making sure I'm safe and had food before him even if it meant he would starve so I force the food into his mouth most the time. I always make sure he knows how much I love him and will always be grateful towards him.

We finished packing and had some dinner and then went to sleep since we had to get up around 2am since we had to walk to the other side of the village and so our mother doesn't see us when we leave this fucked up place.

|No One POV|

Ran woke up and looked and saw it was only 1am so he sat up and went to go and wake his brother up while being quiet. He starts to shake Rindou to wake him up and he successfully does. Rin opens his eyes slowly and rubs his eyes because of the blurriness after waking up. He looks up and sees his brother handing him his clothes to get up. After the two finished getting dressed (both wearing the ones from the intro) they walk towards their bedroom door and opens it and tiptoes to the kitchen with their bags to get some extra food.

Once they finally got out of their household and walks away in the warm dark night ready for the adventure and being free and make friends and possibly a loved one.

purpleor gold you can choose but both need to be the same  colour

 that's all bye bye~