ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟡. ℙ𝕒𝕚𝕟

'Homo' – thoughts
"help"- talking
[milkers]- notes
(:0) – notes

Warning: Rape-

|Sanzu POV|

I woke up all warm I was about to sit up, till I felt something move under my hoddie and drag me back down back into bed 'what. The. Fuck.' I looked and saw it was Rindou arms holding me down while he pushes his face deeper into my nape it felt weird not bad weird just strange, I blushed, and I saw ran wasn't in front of me then the door opened speak of the devil "Haru your awake I made some breakfast for you" he says while bring the tray over filled with food and coffee.

I sat up with Rindou still hugging me, so I moved him in between my legs while I eat over him he was about to sit up I quickly pushed him down by his head "I'm eating stay still" I glance at Rindou as he just sighs and goes back to hugging my waist. I finish eating and place the tray over to the bedside table "you can get up now Rin" he sat up placing his hands on my thighs which made me gasp he heard this and looked me the eyes and smirked while chuckling and I blushed and quickly grabbed the pillow which was behind me and hit his head with it. Ran who was here the whole time laughed his ass off I picked up the same pillow and aimed at ran and hit him and I pouted from them laughing at me "idiots" I mumbled and walked away with a towel to have a shower. Once I was done and went to clean clothes, I looked at the two and they looked at me "what?" I ask while tilting my head a bit "nothing" I looked at them and just shrugged.

"Hey, ran and rin" they both looked at me, waiting for me to continue "why did you guys react the way you guys did when those girls touched you" I was quite curious but then I saw their reaction to the question the looked upset and uncomfortable? I quickly thought it was something bad and panic "SORRY UM YOU DON'T HAVE TO TELL ME IM SORRY IT MIGHT BE PERSONAL SORRY FOR ASKING PERSONALY QUESTION" I yelled this took them surprised but softly smiled I was bowing hitting me head on the floor quite hard they quickly grabbed me and patted me head "it's okay we can tell you just don't tell anyone else okay" ran say in a soft tone I nodded "of course why would I?" confused for the last part "past experience" Rindou says "they acted badly because of it" "ooh okay well I won't" they both looked at each other and nodded

|Rindou POV|

"It has always been me and ran vs the world we did everything together. When we both were 9 our father died in a brutal way in front of us and our so called mother didn't care she was too busy cheating on the old man and after a bit she started to touch us inappropriately when we were around 4-5 years old then she started to force us to have sex with her and if we didn't she would let us go with no food for a couple of days, punished us with blet whips and much more. No one would believe us we didn't have any friends and we would have nowhere to go we got harassed by females everywhere it usually went to the point it sometimes it could get out of hands snice we lived in the red light district snice our mother liked dick so much we moved to a brothel where she would allow some of the women to rape us.

We were force in to hiding for years till we hit 17 and was able to run away to the hideout where we first meet" I finish telling Haru the quick version of our reason on why we don't like girls touching us because it reminds us of our mother both me and Rindou was expecting Haru to slap us and say that girls cant rape guys or some shit like everyone else as, but instead we were met with a hug the first time some actually hugged us when we told our story.

|No One POV|

Both ran and Rindou felt safe and accepted they both broke down in Sanzu arm letting out all the pain they had kept inside of them while Sanzu pat their heads and softly smiled saying sweet words to them well they cried in his arms after a while the two brothers fell asleep, Sanzu moved them to the bed and walked out to the front of the of the inn and paid for another night and walked to get more information to get the next item, he come back to the inn with the files in his hands he walked to the room he and the brothers were staying in and walked into the kitchen to make lunch for the 3 boys after he made a quick small lunch he walked to the shared bedroom and opened it struggling a bit but managed and walked to the sleepy boys.

He looked at the two sleepy boys and smiled knowing that they trusted him with this secret but was pissed to the others who treated them like shit he wanted to hurt them for hurting his boys 'wait what' he blushed at the thought of calling them his and quickly Shaked his head unknown to him those boys he called his were wake and looked at him in amused at the sight of him blushing out of nowhere but quite pissed that they thought Sanzu was blushing at someone else and not them 'wait HUH' they both thought 'fuck do we like him' they both thought.

"Haru what are you doing" Sanzu jumped a bit but calmed down realizing it was just Rindou and Ran "I made lunch and was going to wake you up I just didn't know if I should or not" which was half lie lunch was made but he was in deep thoughts think about them fucking him and them calling him theirs he blushed at the thought again "are you sure" "yes now eat" he quickly shoved the food into their chest running away like a blushing mess.

The brothers looked at him in amused as they watch Sanzu run away. After the two finished eating they saw Sanzu reading the file "what you got their" Rindou asked "I got the next item we need, and I know where one is" Sanzu said in an uncertain tone "where?" "My hometown if I remember only, I knew about the place" he says well staring at the picture of what they needed "welp what is the thing we need" "blue spider lily" this shocked the too "aren't those rare to find" ran asked "yea but I looked after the ones I found "ahh I see so do we have some where to stay then"

Sanzu looked at them and quickly stood up and looked for paper and ink and something to write with and once he did, he grabbed it and called out for their shared bird and wrote a letter and give it to the bird to play to the location

"probably" he says this confused the boys "what about your parents?" Rindou asked "both dead" this shocked the two "siblings?" Sanzu stopped and looked at the two "I'm an only child" and smiled "don't worry about it we should leave tomorrow okay?" the two nods in an agreement "good" the bird came through the window after a couple of hours he saw the letter and read it and smiled "welp he said yes so we better eat dinner and sleep" "sure but who are we staying at" "shin-nii younger brother which is my childhood friend so we better get ready" the two nod and they eat go and make dinner well they talk "hey does he know about us?" this confused Sanzu "what do you mean?" "Does he know we are coming and that we aren't humans" Rindou says "oh yea he and my other childhood friend knows so don't worry" the two brothers just sighs and nods.

"Will there be any of these females?" Rindou asked nervously "not sure but don't worry there is one but she's nice and if any girls do get on you ill just threaten them for you" Sanzu says with an innocent smile "thank you Haru" ran says as he wraps his arms around Sanzu waist and Rindou goes in front of the pinked haired male and hug his hips and pushes his body against Sanzu. Sanzu was dying 'HOLY SHIT DON'T GET HARD OR THINK OF ANYTHING DIRTY' he mentally screamed.

The two older males must love teasing the pink haired male "LETS JUST GO TO BEEDDDDD" he whined while his face was red due to embarrassment the two purple haired brothers pulled on him, they chuckled at him and Rindou picked him up Sanzu let out a squeak 'holy shit he's adorable' the two older males thought ran followed Rindou into the bedroom with Sanzu still in his arms. They laid in bed while cuddling each other no space in between them just them and no one else they finally feel asleep after today's long day.

Sanzu last thought before he fell asleep was 'I can't wait to see Kei and Mikey again'

Hope you enjoy this chapter