ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟚. ℂ𝕠𝕔𝕜𝕓𝕝𝕠𝕔𝕜

'Homo' – thoughts
"help"- talking
[milkers]- notes
(:0) – notes

Warning: lime [spicy but not full sex]

|Sanzu POV|

I woke up from my slumber and saw both the brothers still sleeping. The light from the widow near the bed had shine on them "wow" I whispered at the sight in front of me "who knew you two looks so soft and peaceful like this" I mumbled. I then remembered what I had said to the two males I blush from the memory.

I saw Rindou move and I also could hear ran groan they were waking up, I quickly stood up and tried getting away key word; tried my fucking foot got caught and I tripped over the messy blankets and fell out of the bed a loud bang was heard I sat up my legs going on either side of me and my hands holding on to the floor "mother fuckers" I say.

[like that but Sanzu]

The brothers just looked at me and blushed at my position "holy shit you look hot like that haru" I hear Ran whisper I blush really hard "HUH?!" I yelled Rindou just stood up from the bed and walked over to me and picked me up, wrapping his hands just below my ass I grabbed his shoulders and looking down at Rindou.

-Spicy-

I felt ran behind me and licked on my neck "a-ah~" he stopped what he was doing I quickly slapped my hand to my mouth 'what the fuck was that noise I just made' I blushed even harder I look at Rin's face and saw he was also blushing I felt his grip tighten and one of his hands on ass and gave it a squeeze "mhm~" I felt ran hand move my jaw so I was looking at him, his fingers touched my lips and then he kissed me.

I felt his tongue enter mine "ah~" my eyes widen we I felt rans hands grope and play with my nipples "Good boy haru~" I hear Rindou praise me in a deep voice I let out whine. Their talented hands burn where they had been touched. "f-fuck" I breath heavily from all the pleasure I was feeling I felt Rindou pulling my jaw and made me look at him he kisses me with no warning I kissed back, and I felt ran biting and sucking on my neck it felt like heaven.

-spicy end-

The door was slammed open which scared the crap out of me I stopped kissing Rindou and ran they both accidentally drop me "ow" I say while I rub my head I stand up slowly since my legs were a bit Shakey I look to see who cock blocked me and saw Kei he had the biggest smirk I quickly ran and jumped on him we fell back, and we fell down the stairs with loud bangs.

Everyone quickly ran out their rooms and sees blood going down the stairs they quickly ran down "what the fuck happened" I heard Shin-nii yell, waka-nii looks at my neck "SHUT UP WAKASA" I yell as my faces was burning since all the marks and bite marks were fully shown on my neck.

Then Shin-nii and mikey and that look "holy shit" I hear some say well Kei says "yea I walked in and cock blocked haru" me, rin, and ran were a blushing mess. I walk shakily to mikey and whisper in his ear "can you get Kazutora and Hanma really quick" he doesn't ask and just runs after a bit I hear the door open with two males behind trying to get out of males' grip.

I walked up to them they looked at me I tell them to come here and so they did, and I whispered in their ears "Kazutora did you know Kei wants to fuck the living shit out of you with Hanma" they both blushed "I-Is that true K-Kei?" Kazutora asked looking at the long hair raven "with what?" Wakasa knew what I said "pfft" "T-that you want to f-fuck the living f-fuck out o-of m-me with Hanma" then I see Kei face change in an instance of pink "e-eh?" "that's a yes" I hear Wakasa say.

I start to laugh my ass off with my bloody noise and couple of cuts I had on the trip down while Kei and a cut on his face and we both will have bruises but nothing we can't handle.

I then feel soft hands and open my eyes to see ran looking at me and cleaning my bloody nose "oh yea so what happened" shin-nii asked I looked at him and just said the truth "I ran at him then jumped him then we fell down the stairs" I say while cuddling into rans arms while Rindou goes get some bandages then I hear a deep voice in my ear I first jumped but realized it was only Rindou "tonight me and ran are going to fuck you hard Doll~" this made me blushed I quickly pushed my face in rans chest then I looked at the two after a minute "I'll be waiting till then love~"

I walked away but turned and winked then I walked to Waka-nii my face exploded I hugged Waka-nii "bro R.I.P my ass tonight" I whispered "didn't you say you want their dicks" he asked I just nod "but they are fucking huge when we were making out we all had a boner, and I could feel their harden dicks rubbing on my ass and thighs" I say a bit louder but no one else could hear us and held my hands up to show how big they felt.

"Holy shit good luck Shinichiro was also that big, but you are getting two" Wakasa said with a hint of amusement.

Well, I guess we will have to wait till tonight.
Can't wait to see how it will go.

sorry it's a bit short