CHAPTER 29

CHAPTER 29

ASHTON LEFT Carisha in his house to do something. She told him to go to his office, but he didn't. Instead, he went straightly to somewhere where a thing will be the bond of their love.

After he got the important thing, Ashton ask Bene and Matthew to do a favour.

“Mommy?” Ashton called his mother.

“Yes, my baby?” Napangiwi siya sa sinabi nito. Dmn it!

“Mom! I already have a wife and babies. Stop calling me baby for God's sake!” Reklamo niya. Yes, his mother knew everything. Kahit hindi niya rin sabihin ay malalaman at malalaman ng mga ito ang nangyayari sa buhay niya.

He could clearly remember how his Mommy screamed in ecstasy when she found out that his girlfriend was pregnant by him. Halos magpaparty ito.

He can't just bring Carisha in their house as of now. Hindi pa tapos ang usapan nila ng mga Anastacio. He's waiting for the right time.

“Yes, may babies ka na, pero hindi mo pa asawa si Carisha!”

Ashton rolled his eyes, “that's why i called.”

Napasinghap ang Mommy niya, “you mean?”

“I'm proposing, Mommy. ”

Naiiling si Ashton na pinatay ang tawag nang marinig ang sunod-sunod na tili nito at pagtawag sa Daddy niya.

He's nervous but happy at the same time. This is it. He hopes for the best answer.

Ashton let out a deep breath before he went upstairs to see Carisha. And, Carisha was inside the room, on her only 2 piece undergarments and trying to wear a maternity dress.

Nakanguso itong tinignan siya. “I can't wear this alone. Can you help me, please?” Pagpapa-awa nito. She even made this paawa effect and puppy eyes! She looks so adorable and so hard to insist.

Napailing-iling siya sa sarili. No wonder why he loves her so much. She have all his standard.

Mabilis siyang lumapit sa kasintahan at tinulungang isuot rito ang isang nude off shoulder maternity dress. It reaches below her knees and her big round stomach is showing proudly. Sexy.

Ashton embrace Carisha from behind. Trying his self to f-cking calm down. F-ck this!

“Uh... B-Baby... Uhm...” He wish silently na sana ay nasa mood ang dalaga. “Can we go on a date?” Mabilis niyang tanong sa dalaga.

“Ha?” Mabilis itong umikot paharap sa kaniya. “You... You are asking me for a date?” Kumurap-kurap ang dalaga sa kaniya, as if she couldn't believe that i ask her for a date. “S-Seryoso ka?” Paninigurado nito.

Ashton knows that he never ever did invite Carisha on a date. Even they got together for a couple of months. And he regret that, after reading an article about in a relationship.

Everything was new to him when he met Carisha. Ashton didn't see him even before that he would stick to one woman.

All he knows was woman was made for man and man was made for woman.

Kaya naman nang magsimula sila ng kasintahan, he was clueless. He didn't know that a boyfriend should also ask his girlfriend to have on a date.

That's what written at the article he read atleast. But the article is right.

Kaya naman naiintindihan siya kung bakit gano'n nalang ang akto ng dalaga. He kinda feel himself a j-rk and a-shole for that. No joke.

“Yes... So, is that a Yes?” Tanong niyang muli.

Nagliwanag ang mukha ng kasintahan at pinugpog siya ng halik sa labi. “Of course! I'm excited! Kailan ba?” The happiness that printed on Carisha's face is nothing to compare with. That's all matter to him. Her happiness.

Ashton look down at his wrist watch. Oh-oh, they're getting late. “Can we go now?”

Namilog ang mata ng kasintahan. “Now?! Agad-agad?! Eh, hindi pa ako nakakabihis ng maayos tapos—” Ashton put his forefinger over Carisha's lips to make her stop.

“You're beautiful in that outfit of yours. ” He said, and because he's a man Who's inlove with this woman infront of him and he couldn't stop his eyes giving her a hot and lustful stares.

But Ashton almost cuss loud when he realize that Carisha's breast is showing proudly as well.

“I mean, i'll look for you a dress.” Biglang bawi niya at agad na naglalad patungo sa closet niya na closet na rin ng kasintahan.

Ashton heard Carisha's genuine laughs and even he knew she was laughting at her, he didn't complain.

“You're being over way possesive again, Ashton.” Ani dalaga.

He raised his brows at her, “do you think i woulf let another man see how delicable and sexy you are?” He said, almost smirking at her.

Carisha rolled her eyes, and he admit, she's sexy when she do that. “I'n pregnante with your babies and i told you, that's not healthy.” Pangaral ng dalaga.

“It's okay. Atleast the person i am possesive of is healthy in my arms.”

“Oo na. Wala na akong sinabi.”

Nang makahanap si Ashton ng hindi revealing na dress ay agad niya itong ipinakita sa dalaga.

It's a pink turtle neck long sleeve dress. Alama niyang pink ang favourite color ng dalaga kaya sigurado siyang aayon ito sa kaniya. But opposite happened.

“What the?! Iyan?! Balak mo ba akong patayin sa init? Init na init na nga ako tapos pagsusuutin mo ako niyan?” Ang boses ng dalaga ay iritado na naman kaya kinabahan siya.

Mahirap na kapag nawala sa mood ang dalaga. Baka mabulilyaso ang plano niya.

“Init na init?” Kunot nuong sabi. “Baby, kulang na nga lang ang snow sa sobrang lamig ng buong bahay.” He said, accusingly.

Pinandilatan siya ng dalaga. “It's a pregnant thing and you can't undertand it unless you were in my shoes! So go back at looking a comfortable clothes.”

Napangiwi si Ashton at para hindi na ito magalit pa ng husto ay sinunod nalang niya ang kasintahan.

That's always happened most of the time—no, all the time since they learnt that's Carisha is pregnant.

Not that he's complaining, he loves taking care and obeying her commands. It's just that, baka biglang lumabas ang mga baby nilang nakasimangot.

After finding a mote comfortable dress, ipinakita niya iyon sa dalaga. Alam niyang maaalala ng kasintahan ang damit na kaniyang ipinakita.

It's the dress she's wearing when he first met Gabby in the park.

Carisha smiled and grab the dress. “I like this one.” Tumingin ito sa kaniya, “come on. Help me to this one, Ashton.” Pakikiusap nito sa kaniya.

This really will the d-ath of me.

Hinubad niya sa kasintahan ang kasusuot lang nitong damit at mabilisang binihisan. Maliban sa hindi niya kayang magtagal na walang ginagawa sa katawan nito, ay baka lamigin ang dalaga.

Siya ay halos manginig na sa lamig, ngunit ito ay parang kulang pa.

The dress is more look okay than the dress earlier. Her breast is rounding proudly though, but it's more comfortable for Ashton.

“So, let's go?” Aya niya sa dalaga pagkatapos itong suutan ng flat sandals.

“Sure.”

PRETTY IN DARK|PID