RP 2

Jimin awoke to another good morning

Jimin awoke to another good morning. As usual, he went to his window to try and see if the petals are still there. He smiled as he sees that there's nothing.
"So, it's just for one day" He says, laughing.

He then walked away from the window and went to the bathroom and to do his morning routine. After 5 minutes, he got out of the bathroom, all dressed up. He went to his window again and looked out.

This time, there's the same red rose petals on the sidewalk. He's shocked, rubbing his eyes as he looked at it.
"But... There wasn't any awhile ago" He says, gulping. He frowns, huffing.

He walked down the sidewalk and as he's about to pick another petal, a woman stopped him.
"What are you doing, young man?" He hears, looking up to be met with an old woman. He bows to show respect.
"I'm just picking some petals, auntie" He says and the woman smiled.

"Oh, that's lovely" She says, chuckling.
"Are you bothered by it, auntie?" He asks and sees that she shook her head.
"Oh, no, this actually makes my day" She says, picking one up.
"These are beautiful petals, don't you think?" She says and Jimin nodded.

"It is, auntie" Jimin says and she smiles.
"But why are there petals here, auntie?" Jimin asks and she smiled.
"Are you new to this neighbourhood?" She asks and Jimin nodded.
"Yes, auntie... I just moved in a day ago" Jimin says and she nods.

"Well, there's a lovely young man who throws this every morning to cheer people up. I love the beautiful color of it..." She says and Jimin nodded.
"Has anyone saw how this young man looks?" Jimin asks and she nodded.

"I don't know how he really looks like, but some had seen him... He rides a bike and throws these... If I see him, I'm going to thank him for always making my day"

 If I see him, I'm going to thank him for always making my day"