RP 1

(This has been in my drafts since Nov 2021 and it still had the old banner 💀)

Jimin groans, yawning as he stretched his arms. He sat up, rubbing his eyes as he looked around. He yawns again and smiles, getting off of bed and putting on his slippers before walking to the window.

As he looked out, he sees people passing by, greeting each other, while some walked their dog. Jimin then went to go and do his morning routine.

He walks out of his house, a piece of apple in his hand as he held his bag. As he's about to take a step, he looks down as he sees the sidewalk are full of flower petals. Rose petals to be specific.
"What...?" He says, frowning.

"Did a party happen and I didn't know?" He says, picking up one petal and held it. He smiled and puts it on his chest pocket.
"Whoever did this, they must be a very lovely person" He says, chuckling.

Jimin stared at the petal and sniffs it. It smelled good. He pulls his favorite book out and placed the petal on one of the pages.
"Hey, Jimin! Let's go grab lunch!" He hears, giving a thumbs up before putting his book back into his bag before standing up from his seat and went to follow his friend.

Jimin sat in his room, staring at the ceiling as he tries to think who this person is.
"Maybe they just accidentally dropped it" He says, smiling. He chuckled, shaking his head.
"Aish, Jimin, you're thinking too much about this... It might be just for one day" He says, scoffing.

"Just sleep and don't think too much, it might just be some accident and tomorrow, rose petals won't be there anymore... Just close your eyes and sleep, Jimin"

 Just close your eyes and sleep, Jimin"