RP 7

As Jimin stood in front of the house, he dialled Jungkook's number over and over again

As Jimin stood in front of the house, he dialled Jungkook's number over and over again. And everytime, it would just go straight to voicemail. He frowns and decided to walk in but as he called Jungkook, he sees a broken phone on the ground. He picks it up and gulped.

It was Jungkook's phone, the same cute bunny phone case. It's screen is shattered but still working. He held it tight, gulping.
"Where are you?" He says to himself and as he turned back, he's met with the same woman he had met like a month ago.

"Young man..." She says and Jimin looked at her.
"What... What happened to the person living in this house?" Jimin asks and the woman sighs.
"He had a fight with this one guy... I heard his ex and that guy broke his phone, that one you're holding and then burned his rose bushes" She says and Jimin is shocked.

Jungkook never mentioned anything about an ex.
"Where is he now, ma'am?" Jimin asks and she thought for a second.
"I don't know, young man... All I saw is after the fight, he ran off with bags" She says and she looked sad.
"I wish I could help but I'm already old, I wouldn't be able to protect that sweet young guy" She says, sighing.

"Good luck on looking for him, young man... I'm counting on you" She says, smiling. Jimin nodded and looked at the phone before putting it in his pocket.

Jimin sat on his desk, thinking about the things Jungkook had mentioned. He furrows his brows as he thought hard.

"Mom's grave..."

"Mom's grave is in...

"Mom's grave is in Busan! I always go there whenever I visit her every week"

Jimin finally got it, he just wishes the younger is really there.

"Busan..."