RP 5

Jimin and Jungkook became friends overtime, the two became close to the point they visit each other's houses

Jimin and Jungkook became friends overtime, the two became close to the point they visit each other's houses. Jungkook is invited over by Jimin one time, they had a movie night and he ended up sleeping over as its a very late. The next day, no rose petals was scattered. But he made up for it the next day.

It only ends up with Jungkook coming over at Jimin's house but never at his house. So, when Jungkook finally invited Jimin over, the older is overly excited.

Jimin followed Jungkook as they walked to his house. As they arrived, Jimin's jaw dropped at the amount of rose bushes that surrounds Jungkook's house.
"You weren't joking when you said you had so many roses" Jimin says and Jungkook giggles.
"Yup, mom and I loved planting it" Jungkook says as they walked inside his house.

"Where's your mom?" Jimin asks and Jungkook chuckles.
"Silly, Jiminie... Mom has been gone for a very long time now" Jungkook says, startling Jimin.
"I... I'm sorry" Jimin says, looking down.
"Don't feel bad, hyung... It's okay, it's been 10 years now" Jungkook says, patting his shoulder.

"What about your dad?" Jimin asks and Jungkook shrugs.
"I don't know, mom never mentioned him to me... I don't even know how he looks like and will never want to know" Jungkook says as they walked to the living room.
"You go sit down there, I'll go get us some snacks" Jungkook says and Jimin nodded.

As the younger went to the kitchen, Jimin looks around the house with only the use of his eyes. Jungkook's place is very cozy and organized. He could see some photos of him and his mother and some baby photos. He smiled as he saw this, but he's not going to touch it as its not his. Jungkook got back with the snacks and he thanks him. With that, they used the whole day to watch some movies.