RP 6

"Let's go to the amusement park!" Jimin says and sees the younger just smiling

"Let's go to the amusement park!" Jimin says and sees the younger just smiling. He wasn't talking, which is unusual, Jungkook is very talkative.
"Are you okay?" Jimin asks, frowning.
"I am, hyung... Don't worry, just tired" Jungkook says and Jimin nodded, even though he felt like that was just an excuse.

"So, are we still going to the amusement park?" Jimin asks and Jungkook nodded.
"Yeah, let's distract ourselves" Jungkook says and Jimin chuckles, wrapping an arm around Jungkook's shoulder.
"Let's go then" Jimin says, smiling.

Jimin became busy, he hasn't been able to contact nor even message Jungkook. He didn't know how the other is doing. He's not gonna lie, he misses him. Of course he misses him, it's like he sees the guys face everywhere.

He ruffled his hair as he looked at the file he needs to finish. He huffs, groaning as he rests his head on the desk and tapped his fingers. He looked at his phone and waited for anything, but nothing is showing up.

He pouts and grabs his phone, looking at the messages. His and Jungkook's last messages to each other was a week ago.

Koo :)💜

Hey Kookie :)

How are you?

Sent

Jimin puts his phone down and waited. Usually, the younger replies immediately, this is very unusual. He huffs and just went back to doing what he needed to do. The younger must be busy.

At night, Jimin checks his phone again and sees that his message wasn't read or anything, not even a message or a call. He decides to call Jungkook, it just went straight to voicemail. He frowns and huffs.
"I need to know how he is, I'm going crazy" He says, huffing as he puts his phone down.

Jimin reaches Jungkook's house but as he arrived, he sees everything. Every rose bushes is gone and dead, there were ashes on the ground and he sees the sign.

House For Sale