RP 10

Jimin sat inside a convenience store, eating the ramen he had ordered as he sighs

Jimin sat inside a convenience store, eating the ramen he had ordered as he sighs. He looks at his phone, scrolling through his and Jungkook's last messages.
"Aish... Kookie... What are you doing to me?" He says, huffing.

"I can't even enjoy this ramen without feeling sad" Jimin says, pouting. He looks at the ramen but continued to eat, thinking its a waste of money if he didn't finish it.
"I won't give up, I'll continue looking for you" Jimin says, smiling a little.

Jimin ended up staying over at a hotel, it was very late and he knew he can't make it home, so he informed his parents that he'll stay over at a hotel. The next morning, Jimin continued his search.

Jimin huffs as he sat at the bench, rubbing the bridge of his nose. Suddenly, someone sat beside him. He looks up and he's met with a guy.
"Uhm... Can I ask a question?" Jimin asks, smiling a little.

The guy is very nice and agreed to Jimin's request. Jimin shows a photo of Jungkook.
"Do... Do you know this guy?" He alas, giving a small smile and having a little hope in his heart that this guy would know Jungkook.

"Jungkook?" The guy says and Jimin's eyes widened, he gulps, he's very nervous.
"I know him" The guy says and Jimin nodded. He started screaming on the inside, not anger nor fear but happiness.

"Really? Do you know where he lives? I really need to know, please sir" Jimin says and the guy nodded.
"I'll lead the way for you" The guy says and Jimin nodded, letting the guy get in his car.

They arrived at a pretty old house. Jimin's heart hurt thinking that Jungkook used to have a pretty house but because of this one person, he probably didn't care anymore.

"He lives here..."