RP 9

"Oh, is hyung dating someone already?" Jihyun, Jimin's brother, asks as he wiggles his brows

"Not yet..." Jimin says, blushing. They all laughed and started teasing him.
"Aish... Let's just eat, I'm hungry" Jimin says, huffing.

The three laughed but followed Jimin into the kitchen.
"Where are you going to look for him?" His mother asks and Jimin sighs.
"I don't know... But his hometown is here, I just hope I find him" Jimin says, smiling.

Jimin laid in his room as he stared at the ceiling. He huffs, he couldn't sleep. He keeps imagining of Jungkook, he keeps thinking on where he should start looking for the younger. Jungkook never mentioned which part of Busan he is, and it's a bit hard since he doesn't know.

He grabbed his phone and decided to stalk Jungkook's social media accounts. He scrolled through, the younger hasn't posted in a while, he use to post 2 times a week, but there's nothing. He sighs and decides to call him.

But as he's about to hit the call button, he remembers that he has the younger's phone.
"Aish" He says, ruffling his hair in frustration. He decided to try and get sleep and as time passes by, his eyelids slowly dropped before darkness took over him.

"Be careful, Jimin ah!" His mother says as she waved goodbye. Jimin will start his look for Jungkook, he had borrowed his father's car for this.
"I hope I'll find you soon, JK" He says, taking a deep breath before he drove off.

Jimin got out of the car, taking his phone out and shows every people that pass by a photo of Jungkook, asking them if they knew him. Everyone didn't and it was kinda frustrating, but he's not gonna lose hope and so, he continued.

"Kookie... Where are you...?"

?"