RP 11

Jimin stared at the house, taking a deep breath before he walked up to the door

Jimin stared at the house, taking a deep breath before he walked up to the door. He takes another deep breath, lifting his hand up and turning it into a fist. Suddenly, the door opened and he's met with Jungkook.

He's shocked at how the younger looked. He had bags under his eyes and he looks skinny and exhausted.
"J-Jungkook..." Jimin says and Jungkook looks up. He made eye contact with the younger, who gulped.

Jungkook immediately closes the door, leaving Jimin outside. Jimin knocks, he's not gonna give up now that he's seen the younger.
"Jungkook!" He says, continuously knocking on the door.

"Please, I want to talk to you, Jungkook! I'm sorry if I had done something to you, but please talk to me!" Jimin says, gulping.
"I'm really sorry if I really had done something to you! I've come a long way looking for you, Jungkook!" Jimin says, tearing up.

"Jungkook, please... I want to talk to you" Jimin says, his voice cracking.
"I really want to talk to you... I want to tell you something, Jungkook... Please, talk to me... I'm really sorry..." Jimin says, slowly falling to his knees.
"I like you..." Jimin says.

On the other side, Jungkook covers his mouth as he cried. He had his back leaned against the door, listening to Jimin's plead. He hears how Jimin's voice had slowly become quiet. As he stayed there, he then hears something.

"I like you..."

His eyes widened, hearing this. He gulped, biting his bottom lip and backed away from the door. He stared at it and then took a deep throat. He then opened the door and he's met with Jimin, who's on his knees. Jimin immediately looked up as soon as he hears the door open.
"Hyung..." He says and Jimin smiled.

"Kookie..."