RP 3

It's been a week, the petals keep on coming

It's been a week, the petals keep on coming. In honesty, Jimin really wants to meet who this person is. So, he made a plan. He's going to wake up early and watch.

Jimin looked at the time, it's currently 5 am. He rubs his eyes and yawned, walking to his window. There's no petals yet. He smiled and walked out of his room, maybe buy something to eat at the convenience store.

He grabbed his keys and went out of the house. He walks to the sidewalk, smiling. He looks around, accidentally bumping into someone. He turns around with wide eyes, seeing that a basket is on the floor.

He helped the person pick it up and looks up. He's met with someone's big doe eyes.
"I'm s-sorry" He says, stuttering. The guy smiled and Jimin sees the petals. His eyes widened again and he looks at the guy.
"Are you the guy that scatters petals?" Jimin asks and the guy looks down.

"Y-yeah... I'm sorry, are you bothered by it?" The guy says and Jimin shakes his head.
"No, no, don't worry..." Jimin says and the guy looks up again. Jimin blushes a little as he avoided eye contact.
"I finally met you... I'm Jimin" He says, offering his hand.

The guy stared at him before smiling.
"Nice to meet you too, I'm Jungkook" Jungkook says, shaking Jimin's hand.
"Sorry for bumping into you, I won't bother you anymore" Jimin says, bowing. Jungkook bows back, smiling.
"Thank you, have a nice day... Sir Jimin!" Jungkook says before walking away.

"S-sir...?" Jimin says, pouting as he watches Jungkook scatter petals and walk away.
"I'm not that old" He says, huffing. He chuckles, shaking his head and went ahead to do what he was going to do.

"I met him..."