RP 14

Jungkook pouts as Jimin dragged him inside the mall

"Hyung... You didn't need to" Jungkook says, huffing. Jimin chuckles, turning to look at Jungkook.
"Jungkook, come on... I want to make it up to you... I should've been there to help you" Jimin says, sighing.

Jungkook felt guilty at this and lifted Jimin's head up.
"No, hyung... It's not your fault... I know you were busy so you couldn't come visit me... Besides no one knew he would be there" Jungkook says, smiling a little.
"Then, will you let me treat you?" Jimin asks and Jungkook sighs, nodding.

"Okay, let's go then" Jimin says and they walked inside the phone store. Jungkook looked around, gulping at the prices. Jimin picked one, making his eyes widen, it was one of the expensive ones.
"Hyung... I don't think-" Jungkook is cut off as Jimin puts a finger on his lips, shushing him.

"Don't worry, Jungkook, I can pay for it" Jimin says, winking. Jungkook pouts and just nodded.
"After this, we'll go and eat something" Jimin says, smiling. Jungkook nodded and just looked around while Jimin talked to the saleslady.

"Thank you so much" Jimin says and turned to Jungkook.
"Here's your phone, Kookie" Jimin says and handed the bag.
"Thanks, hyung" Jungkook says, smiling.

The two sat inside the restaurant, Jungkook waited there while Jimin ordered. The older got back and smiled at him.
"How do you like your new phone?" Jimin asks, frowning as Jungkook hadn't taken the phone out yet.
"I'll open it when we're at the house, hyung... Don't worry" Jungkook says, smiling.

"Okay, you promise that?" Jimin says and shows his pinky. Jungkook giggles and wrapped his pinky with Jimin's. Their foods arrived and they thanked the waiter before looking back at their food.

"You must eat it all, Kookie"

"Okay, okay"