RP Finale

Ever since the two started dating, they always updated each other on how and what they're doing

Ever since the two started dating, they always updated each other on how and what they're doing. Having video calls, messaging each other, every night and day. They're so in love.

Jimin couldn't visit so much as he's very busy. Jungkook understood this and always assured Jimin that he doesn't need to always visit him, he knows the older's very busy and he doesn't want to exhaust him.

One time when Jimin visited Jungkook, he decided to finally reveal him to his parents. Jungkook was nervous at first. Jimin's parents looked so serious until they started laughing and became comfortable with him.

They're so nice and they loved him. Instead of warning him to not hurt Jimin, it was the opposite. They told Jimin to not hurt him instead. That he shouldn't let go of Jungkook or they would come after him. Jimin just huffs and nodded, laughing.

Jimin pouts as he stared at his phone. Jungkook hadn't messaged nor even called him. It was a bit frustrating but Jimin understood that maybe Jungkook is busy, so he just waited til the younger finally called.

But nothing, he had called, messaged and all, but the younger wouldn't answer nor even reply back. He laid in his bed, looking at his phone as he sulked. He waited but there's really nothing, so he decided to just sleep it off.

The next morning, Jimin awoke to birds chirping and the bright sunlight hitting his face. He sat up, yawning and sat up. He looked around, rubbing his eyes and grabbed his phone, expecting Jungkook to finally message him but there's nothing.

Jimin opens his front door and frowned as he's met with rose petals on the pavement. He sees a pair of shoes and he looks up, meeting eyes with Jungkook. He gasped and run to the younger, lifting his up and spinning him around. He finally stopped and put the younger down.

"You worried me"

"I'm sorry, love... But I'm here now! I'm moving in!"

"Really?! Oh, my gosh!"