RP 12

Jimin stood up, chanting Jungkook's name again before he pulls the younger into a hug

Jimin stood up, chanting Jungkook's name again before he pulls the younger into a hug. The younger hugs back, his bottom lip wobbling as he rested his chin on the older's shoulder.

"I'm sorry" Jimin says and this got Jungkook. He immediately bursts into tears. Jimin rubs his back as soon as he does.
"Let it all out..." Jimin says, sighing. Jungkook sobbed harder, hugging Jimin tighter.

"Hyung's here... Hyung's here..." Jimin chants, closing his eyes as he too, tears up. They stood like that for about 15 minutes until Jungkook finally calmed down and only sniffles are hard from him.

They pulled away, staring at each other with smiles on their faces.
"Can I come in?" Jimin asks and Jungkook nods, moving aside. Jimin walks in and his heart hurt at the condition of the place.

There was mess everywhere and it wasn't as lively like Jungkook's old house.
"I know, the house is a mess..." Jungkook says, sighing.
"I'm... I didn't.." Jimin is cut off as Jungkook chuckles.
"It's okay, hyung... You can think that" Jungkook says and Jimin had just noticed how he dresses.

It's like he's meeting a new Jungkook. What did that dude do to him to be like this?
"I can get you something to eat-" Jungkook is cut off as Jimin shushes him.
"It's okay, it's okay..." Jimin says, smiling. Jungkook removes the things on the couch and let him sit down.

"Why did you look for me?" Jungkook asks as he too, sat down, opposite of Jimin.
"Because... I wanted to see you... I wanted to know if you're okay, Jungkook... You left without telling me..." Jimin says, sighing.

"I know, I'm so sorry about that..." Jungkook says, sighing.
"Do you have a new phone?" Jimin asks and Jungkook nodded.
"Don't have the money for a new phone" Jungkook says, sighing.

"Kookie... Please tell me what really happened..."