Chapter 4

Author's Note!

Okay , major thankies for reading the first three chapters of My Name is Jeff ! I really appreciate your support reading my fanfiction over the weeks of me working on this !

Some other stuff I want to share with you before I do chapter 4 : Richhouse Reviews called me a white bitch and a stupid ho from his 3rd August livestream . He made me so sad and so depressed , that I felt exactly like Taylor Swift when she got interrupted by Kanye West during the 2009 VMAs .

I want you guys , as readers for my fanfiction , to report his channel , because he really made fun of me , a epileptic woman , on his livestream as soon as possible .

It 's not right to call somebody who is epileptic a bitch and a ho .

Richhouse Reviews ruined my life , and I hope you understand everything what I 'm trying to say , you know ????? Please enjoy chapter 4 . I really wish I didn 't come across that ghetto kinfolk on YouTube ..... but anyways , here we go !!!!!

Cut to Jeff Stinco's dead body still lying on the ground after Loretta Devine threw him out of a window to his death.

Is he dead? Or is it all but just a dream?????

Jeff woke up to see extreme brightness in his eyes.

Jeff groaned and opened his eyes. But once his vision cleared, he noticed he wasn't lying on the ground after Loretta Devine threw him out of his bedroom window falling to his death five stories away from his bedroom.

Jeff finds out he's in heaven. "Where the hell am I?" he said.

He was wearing lots of white: he was wearing a buttoned down on and off white plaid shirt that shows off his white t shirt, with white leather pants, and white sneakers, while holding a Yasmin Bratz doll wearing long brunette hair with a white dress and white high heels.

"You're in heaven," Jeff heard a voice behind him. He turned around and saw a man who looked like Morgan Freeman. He was wearing a white suit.

"Whoa! Are you Morgan Freeman?" Jeff asked him.

Morgan Freeman chuckled. "No, my son. I am God," he said. He walked over to Jeff and held onto his hands.

"Did I die?" Jeff stuttered.

Morgan Freeman's smile turned into a very sad one. "I'm afraid so, Jeff, I'm sorry," he said, patting Jeff's arm.

Jeff realises his life ended right before his birthday. "I can't believe it," he said. "Loretta Devine killed me!"

"There is something I want to show you," God told Jeff. He grabbed Jeff's hand and they walked over to somewhere else. Until they stopped and saw a cloud. He touched the cloud and it turned into a diary, filled with memories of Jeff and his family. He was able to see all of his memories put together in one diary dedicated to him.

Jeff felt a tear coming out of his eye. "Come with me Jeff, there are people that you might want to meet," God said, taking Jeff's hand again. They walked over to the place where Jeff was found in Heaven.

Jeff sees a guy walking to him. He was an Asian Jamaican man with a grey buzz cut, wearing a white leather jacket, grey tank top, white baggy pants which had the words "I'm not perfect" imprinted on his right love handle, and white Birkenstocks.

The guy pulled back and smiled at Jeff. "Hey, loser!" he said. "Quit horsing around!"

Another guy appeared, with multiple tattoos on his body, wearing a white t shirt that said the words "Steve Harvey is a sick and disgusting scum. Kill his demon ass" on it, with white jeans, and white shoes.

"It is so nice to finally meet you in heaven, I've heard so much about you, I couldn't believe Loretta Devine killed you!" he said, gushing over Jeff. Jeff froze for a second, not knowing where he's at or who those guys are.

Jeff closes his eyes, for a brief second, then opens them back open to see.....

Kyle Lai-Fatt and Chester Bennington (who died of rat poisoning in 2017) standing next to him on his side.

"Whoa! It's you guys! It's really you!" Jeff said in a excited way.

"How did you find me? It's really nice to meet you guys," Jeff said, smiling brightly.

Jeff looks up at Kyle, who smiled. His bright brown eyes stared at him, his buzz cut shines bright on his head. He roll back at his eyes, and he stood up to be four foot and eleven inches tall. His lips were thin, holding a big smile and showcasing a gap on his teeth.

Jeff turns and sees Chester standing beside him, smiling. His eyes stare down at him. His lips is thin like Kyle's, holding a small smile.

Jeff drops his Yasmin doll on the ground.

"I just appeared at the gates of heaven like 5 minutes ago. Like why are you guys smiling?" he said.

Kyle clears his throat as he looks at him.

"We're smiling because we're your real best friends!" he said to Jeff, giggling.

Jeff felt happy to see them. He looks back at Chester, taking his time in telling the details of what Jeff is doing with them.

"I am your real best friend," he said.

Jeff smiled, but he had to think to himself: "Why would they smile at me? Did they forget what got me here?"

After having to learn how to walk all over again, Jeff wobbled a little.

"It is surreal. I am in heaven, and I figured when I went to heaven, I would forget who I was on Earth. My memories are still intact. In fact, I still remember ones I had buried deep in my mind. I wonder what will happen after my singing career is up, would I be sent back to Earth again?" Jeff explained to Kyle and Chester.

"I guess you can," Kyle said. "Well, I do," Chester said.

Jeff finds a bed in which he waves goodbye at Kyle and Chester for meeting him in Heaven.

"It was very nice meeting you guys!" he said.

Jeff lays on the bed and sighs. Kyle and Chester leaves after having a brief conversation with him. They both wave goodbye together.