Untitled Part 49

I had a panic attack today this year and Ann just called me a narcissist because of my connection with my dad while I was washing up in the sink . 

She started yelling at me and screamed at me because she didn 't want me to take a shower . 

I think Ann extremely despises me and I still want to get away from her . 

I am not a narcissist , I am a pedophile exposer , and I will do my best showcasing that men with beards is always scary as fuck and I have always been scared of those sick fucks . 

Now these men are trying to take over the emo scene now , and they want to consider themselves as emo so fucking bad . 

They are all doing this everywhere , and it 's a big disgrace to the real men who considered themselves emo with no mustaches or no beards , they just had the emo scene hair instead . 

I wish the real emo boys can come out of their shell from over fifteen years ago and destroy their sick and disgusting asses !!!!! 

Those men don 't deserve to have protection on Twitter , they deserved to burn in doo doo , because they are all poo poo heads and Ann doesn 't even know it !!!!! 

I am not letting those sick retards get more attention than people like Ariana Grande and Hayley Williams , because they don 't deserve that shit at all in their lives , Ariana and Hayley deserved it instead !!!!! 

That is why I fear them all and children need to stay away from them . 

If children can be scared of the wicked witch of the west on Sesame Street , then they should also be scared of men with mustaches and beards being obsessed with showing their sick evil faces to the world . 

Period . 

That is all I would to like to say about that . 

I am not a fucking narcissist . 

Just keep that in mind . 

Plus Ann just called me a devil after I fainted and started panicking on my bed , so please help me out , everybody !!!!!