Untitlk

I am feeling so depressed , suicidal , and traumatised right now . 

Today , as we were supposed to go to Quigley's to pay rent for the house and Walgreens to get some more shea butter , Ann Marie Thomas got extremely angry at me , instantly called me a bitch several times , and we got into an altercation and a huge fight in the living room . 

I tried hitting her with a Lysol to see if she can just shut up and stop abusing me , but instead , she started grabbing my hands and putting her weight on me on the ground . 

I was crying and screaming as she started fighting on me , and she and my brother , did nothing more to abuse me . 

I told Ann that she should be ashamed of herself for comparing Jeff Stinco to my father , sending him a death threat nineteen years ago when Still Not Getting Any came out , and for proclaiming that he is a racist white man , when in reality , he is none of those things at all !!!!! 

Jeff would never do anything wrong to make you have a hatred for him !!!!! 

You should be hating on somebody like Ian Watkins instead , not Jeff Stinco !!!!! 

Jeff is a really nice and sweet person who never said anything racist about any person of color in his life and he is a famous singer-songwriter and guitarist !!!!! 

My dad is just a ordinary man living his life , and you don 't know how to respect people for their talent , and you have no fucking need to call Jeff names for things he didn 't do , and for comparing him to my father and forgetting what his name is !!!!! 

You just do nothing but call Jeff "that white man" !!!!! 

You , my friend , is racist !!!!! 

You really believe that BTS , Blackpink , and so many other kpop groups are all Chinese , when in reality , they are Korean !!!!! 

Blackpink basically has Lisa who is Thai and she is from Thailand , Rosé and Jennie are Korean Australian New Zealand , and Jisoo is just Korean !!!!! 

Those women are not Chinese at all and you are criticising them for their ethnicity !!!!! 

I am done with you , Ann Marie Thomas !!!!! 

I want to be back in UK in no time !!!!! 

This form of abuse and beef you got with me is making me want to kill myself right now , and you don 't care about me having panic attacks and asthma attacks if I see photos of Britney Spears attending the premiere of Once Upon a Time in Hollywood !!!!! 

I have been getting a lot of altercations and fights with you ever since 2015 , and I never even done anything wrong to deserve this at all !!!!! 

You are such a rude and delusional person , and I want to get away from you soon !!!!! 

I am tired of you comparing me to my father and saying I act like him , no I fucking don 't , ma 'am , I don 't act anything like him , and I am done with your abusive ass attacking me for being epileptic !!!!! 

The only thing I like doing is raising awareness for my panic attacks and asthma attacks online , not to get startled away from your abuse !!!!! 

People like you are making me sick and I am done with this crap already !!!!! 

I am done with you calling me names and saying that I 'm ugly , and fighting and abusing me in my home in Milwaukee , Wisconsin !!!!! 

I 'm done , Ann !!!!! 

I don 't know when I am officially leaving this house to go back to my hometown in Micronesia , or if I should just kill myself for everything Ann has done to me !!!!!