Please save me , Internet Spacetesters !!!!!

Today , Ann Marie Thomas got super upset at me for touching her bowl of chicken . 

She had the nerves to misgender me and said something homophobic , and then scream at me for touching her chicken . 

She also yelled out my dad 's name , because she hated Jeff Stinco and wanted to find a way to kill him . 

She didn 't care about saying Jeff 's name , all she cares about is my father , and she is trying to find a way to kill me !!!!! 

Ann fucking hates me now , and I want to get away from her !!!!! 

I can 't deal with her harassing and abusing me every single day , she has been like this ever since 2017 , and it is time for me to get away from her !!!!! 

To all readers , please spam her Instagram account with "Jeff Stinco is way more cooler than you" , her username is somewhere along the lines of @queen_loves_her_lane , and please spam her Facebook account under the name of Amarie Thomas , she is finding a way to kill me !!!!! 

I don 't want to die young !!!!! 

Please don 't let me be killed by her !!!!! 

I spent so time on trying to raise awareness for my epilepsy online , and now , Ann Marie 's thinking about trying to kill me before I turn 60 !!!!! 

Please don 't let me die young !!!!! 

I want to get away from her soon !!!!! 

Readers of this fanfic , please do something !!!!! 

Ann is finding a way to kill me and she wants to kill Jeff too !!!!! 

She said something along the lines of "If I can find a way to kill that grown ass white man she is so in love with, I will kill her father too. I will kill both of them for targeting my daughter" !!!!!

This is so not fair and I want you to sign my petition before it 's too late and I might turn up dead soon this year !!!!! 

https://www.change.org/p/please-stop-using-photos-of-britney-spears-attending-the-premiere-of-once-upon-a-time-in-hollywood 

Please sign my petition , you guys !!!!! 

I need at least one million of you to sign this petition so that those images of Britney Spears at the Once Upon a Time in Hollywood premiere gets taken off and removed off of her name forever !!!!! 

I 'm in danger , you guys . 

Please don 't let this be the last of my online experience saving Jeff and Britney 's lives !!!!! 

Please do something about this , this is not right !!!!! 

Face reveal coming soon ..... 

More information about Ann is that her phone number is 414-429-3544 , her email address is queen9802@sbcglobal.net , and I want you guys to spam her fucking email with a picspam of Jeff Stinco , yell at her and say "Jeff Stinco is way more cooler than you, you sick abusive piece of shit" if she calls you , so I can get away from her soon !!!!! 

Sign my petition , everybody !!!!! 

Ann Marie Thomas is feeling extremely pressured to kill me !!!!!