Chapter 12: Broken Not Beaten

Author's Note!

My caregiver will never be cooler than Jeff Stinco , she just wants to be like Richhouse Reviews so bad .

Today , I got into an argument with her over trying on my Akademiks pants because it was too big for my body ( I am very skinny by the way ) .

I had to put on a belt because my pants kept on falling to my ankles , and she yelled at the top of her lungs , and then ..... spoiler warning ..... she called me a ugly ass retarded motherfucker , went insane at me , started calling me bad words , and compared me to my father .

She also called Jeff an alien , and she 's always calling white people aliens so much .

Ann Marie Thomas and Richhouse Reviews are two of the most toxic people I 've ever dealt with in my life .

I am getting more and more suicidal as the times goes on . I can 't deal with these people being so pissed off at me for nothing and I wish I can turn back time for once .

I never did anything bad to those people to be so upset and pissed off at me over what ????? For trying to ask you to play Jeff 's song on your channel ????? For getting my rug washed ????? For trying to wash my rainbow crocs off ????? For trying to play my organ while you 're singing a cover of Living My Life Like It 's Golden ????? For getting a My Chemical Romance t shirt ????? For asking you to never eat Mentos ever again ?????

THOSE PEOPLE RUINED MY LIFE AND THEY ARE MAKING ME SO SUICIDAL NOW !!!!!

I don 't know if I can continue on doing this fanfiction . I just want to slit my wrists now and listen to some of Evanescence 's music on repeat .

My own caregiver 's just jealous of me , and she is jealous of my success . She 's also responsible for the murder of my younger brother !!!!!

I want to end this on a cliffhanger . My caregiver is finding a way to kill me , and I must get away from her soon !!!!!

As my niece Hiléia told me , never let the devil burn your life away . And I agree with what she is saying .

In the words of Jeff Stinco and his most iconic song Broken Not Beaten ( don 't own the lyrics to that song ) :

Light a fire in my heart

I'm so quick to fall apart

Can I put myself together and

Just pick up the pieces?

Turned my life upside down

I keep falling to the ground

But this time I'll get up again

This won't be the end

I'm only broken, not beaten

Please enjoy Chapter 12 of My Name is Jeff ..... 

Jeff woke up around 6:00 AM, and decided to pick his outfit for the day.

He grabs his favourite black shirt with text that reads "The Jeff Stinco Project" written in Desonanz font in white, matching black jeans with the words "I hate Steve Harvey" on the butt, black sneakers, and takes a shower.

After his shower, Jeff got dressed and wore a grunge bracelet on his right wrist for his outfit his mom gave to him. He looks at the clock and see that it's 7:00 AM, the time he usually starts getting up.

Jeff heads downstairs to the kitchen and starts making pizza, not realising his family isn't here.

"The pizza is done," he said, excitingly.

About ten minutes later, Jeff leaves his house. He greets his neighbours with a smile and throws slices of his pizza around his neighbourhood to their doors.