Chapter 8

Author's Note!

I 'm getting more and more suicidal as the days go on . My caregiver still calls me a bitch to this day . All because I played a cover of her favourite song on my organ . She got super angry and decided to throw her middle fingers up at me , all because I did that . I am feeling very depressed now .

Ann Marie Thomas , stop being my caregiver and go back to Chicago , Illinois where you belong .

I don 't want to live in Milwaukee , Wisconsin anymore .

I want to live in Micronesia , United Kingdom or Australia again , just for the sake of it .

I 'm tired of this lady bossing me around every single move I do , and she doesn 't even know that I have total epilepsy , and she doesn 't even give a shit about what is going in my life .

If she calls me a bitch one more fucking time , I 'm dead . I just don 't know what to do with my life anymore .

Ann called me the bitch word five times on the month of my birthday , and I 'm supposed to be okay with that ? That 's supposed to be my birthday present , is her calling me a bitch all because I played a cover of her favourite song on my organ ?????

No . No . She 's making my life a living hell all because of her . Any good contribution I do , I get compared to my father and brother ?????

What the fuck is going on in Ann 's mind , thinking in that way ????? She needs to calm down sooner or elsewhere , she is going to kill me !!!!!

I 'm never going to expose the evil pedophiles off of Twitter , I 'm never going to complete my fanfiction , and even more worse , I 'm never going to get rid of my panic attacks , asthma attacks , and seizures , all because of Ann Marie Thomas , my own caregiver who doesn 't act like any good caregiver is supposed to be , just acts like a fucking ghetto hoodrat in the hoods somewhere in America , and I hate her so fucking much with a passion !!!!!

I hope one day , I can finally move to United Kingdom , Australia , or Micronesia again , and get away from the control of my caregiver !!!!! SHE DOESN 'T OWN ME AND I DON 'T OWN HER EITHER !!!!! Okay ?????

Still feeling depressed and suicidal because people still make fun of Britney Spears with those images of her evil clone attending the premiere of Once Upon a Time in Hollywood , and this is getting far more worse than what I ever anticipated of it . I don 't want her name associated or linked to that shitty ass movie forever . Britney Spears and Once Upon a Time in Hollywood doesn 't go well together . LEAVE BRITNEY ALONE !!!!! Anyways , on to chapter 8 of My Name is Jeff already , sheesh ..... 

As Jeff wandered around the streets of Montréal alone in night after he met his friends who shared the same birthday as him, his presence was expected when he walked over to Mimi La Nuit. Tonight, he was alone, he didn't bother to look for the vacant table since the place he usually took was reserved for him only.

After drinking his coffee, Jeff left his brewery and closed it down. His smile touched both his ears. His sight got a hold of a tape lying on the ground. He couldn't leave it here. It had so much meaning to him.

"What is this?" he said. Jeff's mind was quickly made, so he picked the tape up and began walking out of his brewery while it was raining outside.

Jeff finding his house took a little bit of effort. Using his efforts to try to find it, he finally found his house.

Upon entering his house, Jeff saw a horrible mess it was after he "died".

"Whoa, what happened in here?" he said.

Jeff managed to brush the dust on the tape off with his hands, and he sees words written on the tape in black marker. On the tape says "Jeff stinco -Crossroads".

"What? I had a song?" he said, shockingly.

Jeff puts the tape into the TV and he turns the TV on. The TV plays what is supposed to be of a music video never completed for his song, Crossroads.

"This music video looked so familiar, and I had forgotten all about it!" he said.

Jeff sees the music video of what was supposed to be for his 90s hit, Crossroads. The music video features Jeff smiling as he dances all around in his house. Until he sees a random local band performing at the same time as him performing his song in the basement, and Jeff gets super angry about it.

Jeff punches the band multiple times with his guitar, and then decided to go upstairs to see his mother yelling at him with a disgust face. Jeff didn't care about it, as he dances around his house whacking multiple people with his guitar and wetting some others with a watering hose, and he smiles about it. But then, out of nowhere, Jeff sees himself lying on the streets lifeless and dead, almost as if he was hit by a car.

"Oh my fucking gosh! No way!" Jeff said as he watches the music video.

The music video later sees Jeff singing to crossroads all around Canada, as he sees his own dead body being taken for autopsy. Jeff wakes up from the autopsy bed, whacking the medical examiners and the coroner with his guitar as revenge. Jeff jumps out of the hospital window completely naked, and later lands on top of a police car.

Jeff, now lying on top of one of the police cars, gets up from the police cars as he whacked police officers with his guitar, and even whacked a police car's window with it too.

As he walks out of the hospital without any clothes on and completely naked, and into the streets of Montréal he goes, Jeff is standing at the streets and he sings the lines:

If there's anyone who's just like me, I hope you understand me.

(AN: please keep in mind , I do not own the lyrics to that song . Major thankies for your cooperation .)

After he sings those lines, Jeff smiled as the camera zooms out to show him still naked and standing on the streets of Montréal. Cars had also faded away too.

End music video.

Jeff smiled at what would have been his magnum opus for 1995. This was the first time Jeff saw his own music video from his solo work with respect.

"This is what I did? This back in 1995?" his facial expression went from happy to surprised at the same time.

Jeff was happy but surprised he had done a music video for his song. He decided to go upstairs and fall asleep in his bed with a smile.