Chapter 13

Author's Note!

For many years , I have been called out the words "bitch" and "hoe" so many times by my own caregiver .

All these months , people don 't even know that I have epilepsy .

People don 't know that I am disabled .

They just want to call me bad names .

But I 'm not a bitch .

I 'm not a hoe .

I 'm not Ninacska Varejao .

I 'm not Tami Chivaviii .

I 'm not Svidmella Zalewski .

I 'm not Shaniqua Brown .

And I am also not Melly Valente too .

I 'm Noku Pireleis , and I just want to clear my identity more further .

People don 't know that I have feelings for myself , and that people just don 't know how to be respectful to somebody who is epileptic .

I am sick and tired of Ann Marie Thomas 's lousy games .

I am sick of her calling my favourite people aliens , bitches , hoes , and the n word so much .

She doesn 't love me or treat me as somebody who is supposed to be my caregiver .

This is why I have become emo .

This is why I feel very depressed to take my life .

But I am not alone .

I apologise to everyone .

I apologise to Kyle , Jeff , Britney , Chester , and to all of the people who have called me a bot over the past few months and have since called me bad words and homophobic slurs , I 'm sorry .

I wished you guys respected me .

I wished everybody was nice in here .

But this is taking it to a whole new level , and I can 't deal with this anymore .

I will take my life in the next couple of hours , because I can 't live it up with you abusive people .

I 'm sorry .

Please forgive me .

Being in this world as a epileptic disabled woman hurts too much .

I am gone .

Goodbye , world .

This experience has been too haunting for me , and I give up .

Bye , everybody .

There are no expectations for me in this world , you had it with me , now I 'm done :(

My Name is Jeff is officially over . There will be no more chapters for the time being . 

Goodbye , world . 

:( 

UPDATE 14/10/2022 : I am still here . 

I am still here after an suicide attempt to slit my wrists as my caregiver still , to this day , won 't stop calling me a bitch . 

I accidently lost a day on my Internet Spacetest wiki , I had to start all over again , and I am not sure when I will upload my videos exposing more of @OptimusGrind__ . 

My Name is Jeff is back !!!!! Let 's read what we have last left off from the last chapter , shall we ????? Let 's go ..... 

It was late and Jeff needed sleep for what happened to him that day, he was told that his singing career would not rise in a week.

"You could hate my singing all you want. I could embarrass myself, one of those guitars could fall on my head and impale me to my death, aliens could attack. None of that is going to happen in the future," he said, talking to himself. "I needed some sleep."

Jeff throws his guitar on the ground and forgets about it. He went into his bedroom and fell asleep. Some hours later, he had a nightmare.

Jeff woke up in a dark room, it felt very strange and familiar. It must have been the magic of the people honking on him while he was singing and playing his guitar. But why was he here?

Jeff wondered if it was going to help him with his singing abilities. He saw someone. Jeff knew him, but he couldn't tell. Then he turned around and saw.....

His father. He was wearing a fuchsia suit.

"Hello, Jean-François," Jeff's dad said.

"Hey, dad," Jeff replies. "Where have you been?"

"Trying to connect with you again, where the hell have you been?" Jean said to Jeff.

"Nothing. I am just trying to get my singing career back," Jeff said to his dad. Jeff has a conversation with his father, who sadly passed away when he was seven years old.

"Hmm, what could your singing tell me about your subconscious mind?" Jean said. "I never got the chance to see you sing, but why do you like to sing?" he asked Jeff. "You told me you were going to be a guitarist when you grow up."

"It makes me feel good. I like to entertain others. It's the reason why I love music," Jeff said.

"I would say that because you require that thought of becoming one of the biggest musicians in Canada, your subconscious mind feels ignored," Jean said to Jeff, who felt nervous talking to his father since the first time he was born. "I would say that is evidence of

a personality craving attention."

Jeff gasped at his dismissal. "Perhaps you feel the need to impress others, but not in the way you wanted it to be."

"That's just fucked up," Jeff said.

"Heh. I would say that there are no such things as "singing terribly in a concert like this". I would say they are evidence of something deep-rooted. Perhaps the people you wish to impress is your social enemies who hate you. They don't care if your music stinks or not." Jean said to Jeff, who shrugs ahead and rolls his eyes. "Then perhaps your singing publicly is your way of gaining the attention that they don't offer. I think you should just turn in, Jeff."

"Turn in what?" Jeff said.

"Turn in having your own one man band... by yourself," Jean said. "They won't know you are doing it to save your life."

"That is so great! Thank you, dad, so very much," Jeff said, as he hugs his father in the dark room. "I can't have those dickheads in my way anymore!"

"Good, so when are you going back to singing again?" Jean said, crossing his arms.

"Yes, they still think I'm a terrible singer. I couldn't believe it. My own singing career was put on the road to getting success in Montréal and everyone else thinks I am a loser! I had to tell myself, I can't do it anymore, I needed to get to somewhere important in my life. I can't believe they chose Pierre over me. I am way more cuter than that guy! He sucks!" Jeff responds.

"Well, looks like trouble is really getting into you now. Come on," Jean said to Jeff, as they both start running.

As Jeff and his father starts off running in a bridge, Jeff gets super exhausted and realises he needs to stop. He trips on a stick, and throws it in a water. Jeff tries his best to catch up to his father's running, but then..... something bad happened.

Jeff would later get pushed off of a bridge to his death by his own father, who said he loved him.

Jeff is later found dead on a bunch of rocks. His lifeless dead body lays dead on those rocks.

(AN: This is just like the scene from the music video of Jeff 's song Broken Not Beaten . Pretty interesting , right ?????)

Jeff woke up with a gasp. He needed to get his singing career back. And he means now.

Jeff bangs his head on the wall several times until his bald head begins to bleed out blood. He later catches a headache from banging his head on his wall, and Jeff decides to forget about it before the morning comes as he falls asleep in his bed.