~Chapter 2 - the beach party~

I was chilling in my room later that night when I heard a splash from the pool outside so I looked out the window and saw Belly swimming and talking to Conrad who was, SMOKING?!? what the hell.
"HEY MELISSAAA"
"WHAT"
Suddenly, Steven came in, "wanna come to a bonfire with us on the beach?"
"Sure, why not." I agreed, "but I'll walk down a bit later I need to get ready."
"Sure just don't get kidnapped" Jere shouted from behind Steven.

When I started to get ready, Belly barged in, "DUDE KNOCK NEXT TIME JEEZ!"
"will you go to the bonfire with me?" She said unexpectedly.
"Hell no, laurel will murder me"
"PLEASE MELISSA PLEASEEEE"
"fine, I was going anyways" I sighed
"thank you, thank you, thank youuuu!"
"Shhhhh"
"Thank you!" Belly whisper-shouted.
I laughed and kept on getting ready, I kept on the outfit I had on before and just put on make up and curled my hair.

When me and Belly were ready we slowly snuck out of the house and made our way down to the beach, when we got there some dude came over to Belly so I just walked away but as I was walking I caught Conrad making out with some chic on the sand, I was kinda sad until I heard shouting behind me, Steven saw Belly, shit. All of a sudden Steven lock Belly on to the floor and I went running over to check if she was ok, and Steven turned around,"Did you bring her here Mel"
"Yes actually I did Steven."
"Why? Why would you do that?"
"Steven go make out with Shayla or something. I'll watch her." I rolled my eyes
"Fine, just stay here and don't do anything stupid." Who did this guy think he was OML. "Ladiesss" Jeremiah said as he walked over, "you came!"
"I came!" I mimicked him.
"Jeremiah!!" A girl shouted and signalled for him to come over.
"I will be right back, stay here have funnnn" he said as he began to walk off he looked back and flashed a smile, his smile was so nice, what no I did NOT just think that. Anyway, Belly and I sat down and looked around, a guy came and started talking to Belly, Sextus or something. I wasn't paying attention, "hey" someone said, I looked up and saw a really hot guy. "You good?" He asked.
"Yeah sorry yeah fine."
"Really? Doesn't seem like it, seems like u like that guy over there" he pointed over at Jeremiah. "What- huh no I- I uh"
"Hm definitely sounds like it"
"Who are you anyways?" I asked
"Changing the subject I see, you definitely like him." Who was this guy, "I'm Ivan" he held out his hand and I shook it, "Melissa or Mel nice to meet you."
"So tell me the truth, do you like him?"
"Well kinda of but it's confusing"
"Hit me" he challenged.
"When I was twelve I may or may not have had a crush on his brother"
"SHIT, I thought my love life was bad "
I kept going," but turns out the girl over there", I pointed over at Belly, "liked him too" Ivan looked confused, "and why did that matter?"
"Every summer I come to cousins and live in the fisher House with my family, the fishers and her family, and my and Belly, her name is, are best friends."
"This just keeps getting better and better. But uh who are the fishers?"
"Oh thats Jeremiah Fisher the guy I may or may not have a crush on, and that's his brother conrad the one making out with that girl."
"Please tell me that girl is Belly"
"Nope just his girlfriend who is not Belly"
I told Ivan who everyone was and everything that was happening. Then all of a sudden Ivan grabbed my face and kissed me hard. I just went along with it, he was a hot guy and I just told him all about myself.
When he pulled away he said,"Sorry, fisher boy over there was staring so I thought I might make him jealous for you."
"Your amazing" I said and he suddenly started to kiss me again. The kiss broke when we heard shouting coming from behind us, it was Conrad and the guy who was with Belly at the start, "give me back my beer!" Shouted Conrad.
"Ill be right back" I said to Ivan whilst getting up to run over. When I got there I shouted at them to stop but they didn't so I grabbed the guys shoulder, turned him round and punched him square in the jaw.

He fell to the ground in pain and I heard everyone cheering and Jeremiah shout,"THATS MY GIRL" i must have been blushing so hard right then omg. But then I also heard someone shout, "COPS" so without thinking I grabbed Conrad and ran out of there with Jeremiah close behind.
Once we got in the car, Jeremiah quickly told Belly to also get in but she had other plans," I could get a ride with Cameron if you want."
"Sorry who?" I said
"Oh I'm Cam, Cameron"
"your Cam Cameron" Jeremiah pointed out,
"No offence Cam Cameron but Belly just met you and I think she should come with us" I reasoned.
"Belly get in the car" Jeremiah ordered,"Shit where's Steven! Stay here in gonna go get him"
Jeremiah ran off and I looked out the car to see Ivan just starting there, I rolled down the window, he tossed me a bit of paper and ran off.
"Belly, your is like a little kids the way it is always so messy" Conrad mentioned out of nowhere. I used to wish he would say something like that to me but not anymore I think I have my sights set on someone else.
"Have you kids been drinking tonight?

Busted.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys hope you enjoyed the second chapter, have great day love you x