~Chapter 12 - bored.~

"AHHHHH" Ryan screamed and I went running out of my room. "RYAN, RYAN!" I shouted running down the stairs thinking something bad happened, and I guess everyone else did too because they came running after the screams as well, when we got there, Ryan looked perfectly fine. "Can one of you kill this Spider for me please"
"Oh my god Ryan" I breathed a sigh of relief and he turned to me,"WHAT IM NOT OVERREACTING!" Everyone disagreed with him and started walking off,"WAIT" he said and everyone turned back around, "the moms are out and we have barely spent any time together this summer. We need to do something fun together." He mentioned.
"We could throw a party?"
"Of course you would suggest that Jeremiah" I said, rolling my eyes. "No something that's just us." Steven said. I looked to the closet on my right and walked over to it, everyone coming closer and looking as well, I opened it and scanned for games we could play, "TWISTER" Belly shouted with excitement. "No, no" Conrad refused. "C'mon Conrad, you've been a Debbie Downer ALL summer." Ryan said. "Fine" he agreed and we ran over to the living room to set it up. Jeremiah and Steven pushed back the couch, while Me, Belly, Ryan and Conrad each grabbed a corner of the mat and layed it on the floor then Jeremiah and me grabbed a couple books it to put on the corners so it wouldn't move around while we played.

First, Steven got out, he had to put his leg to read while he had a hand on blue and a hand and a foot on green and his foot slipped so he did this splits, fell and lost. Then, Belly slipped and fell coming 5th. Next that it was Conrad facing his fate when he had to twist his hips and put his hand on blue but it didn't work and he went crashing down, hitting Ryan who fell down after leading Me and Jeremiah to be the finalists and compete for the Twister Title. It felt like it went on forever, everyone had gotten bored so they went on their phones waiting for us to be done, I was face to face with Jeremiah when I had to put a foot on red, which was under him and I brushed his leg causing him to fall and I slowly got up and cheered and so did everyone else, they even lifted me up and Steven said, "You are now declared, Best Twisterer of Twister" and we all cheered and laughed even louder than before. When the cheering died down, Conrad said, "There's a carnival in the park right now."
"Oh my god, we should definitely go!" Ryan shouted. "Look at you coming up with the great ideas" Jeremiah said, going up on his tip-toes and rubbing a knuckle on his head.
"Great I'm gonna go get ready!" I said running off upstairs.

(This is just an idea of what she/you wore you can change it if you want)

Once I was ready I walked downstairs with a massive smile on my face, I hadn't been to a carnival in forever. "Wow you look hot."
"Dude don't flirt with my sister!" Ryan warned and we all walked out, "Why did you have to get ready anyway" Conrad asked. To which I responded, "It's the #1 hotspot for cute boys" and Jeremiah gave me an offended look and gasped sarcastically. I quietly laughed and we got in separate cars since they was too many of us, Jeremiah was driving one and Steven was driving the other. Jeremiah had Conrad and Belly in his car since Steven and Ryan insisted that I went with them. I was trying to avoid it because they would ask me questions and make fun of me and Jeremiah but I did anyway. I sat in the back and Ryan and Steven were sat in the front. "So... You and Jeremiah?" Steven started the interrogation. "Are you like a thing?" Followed Ryan. "No" I replied, short and sweet. "WHAT?!? You've practically been making out all summer!" Steven said shocked. "Have you even kissed yet?"
"Well, uhhh yeah"
"oooOooOooOooOooOoOOOO" they both said, then they both stopped at the same time and asked, "when?"
"On the 4th." I replied.
"Oh watching the fireworks!!" Ryan said looking at Steven, "oo romantic"
"But he's not your boyfriend?" Ryan questioned.
"No"
"He's not your escort?" Steven asked.
"No"
"Wait," they both paused for a second then Ryan continued, "Do you even HAVE an escort, Mel"
"Um no" and they both laughed at me.
"Hey!" I shouted. "Sorry, sorry. You. Like my sister, doesn't have an escort?" Ryan said as they both kept laughing. "Who the hell is supposed to be my escort?"
"Have you lost all your senses?"
"No!"
"JEREMIAH!" They both shouted at the same time.
"Mel you have to ask Jere!" Steven said.
They both squealed. "god your acting like literal 12 year old girls talking about all the gossip right now." I told them and they both gasped then we all laughed together. Once we got there, we looked in awe at the carnival and screamed in excitement. Then, Jeremiah pulled up and walked over to us, "this is gonna be so much fun!" I shouted whilst grabbing Belly's wrist and running towards the fair rides, the guys following behind us.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Just so you know, I'm British so I only know British fair rides, I will Google some American ones I guess but do not come at me if I use British ones xoxox love you