~Chapter 20 - The End ~

I love the beach, the breeze in the air and the sound of the waves and the seagulls swooping over, but y'know what I love more,

Jeremiah Fisher.

And here he is, standing right infront of my on the beach. "Melissa,"
"Jeremiah, I want to apologize for not telling you about your mom I di-"
He leaned over to me and planted his lips on mine, this is what I needed, through all these summers, especially this one, he was the one and mom agreed, I knew she did. I closed my eyes and kissed back, when the kiss broke he grabbed my hands, "I am the one that owes you an apology,"
"Just kiss me idiot." I said as our lips met again. There were so many bumps that we could have avoided but I don't think we would be here now if it wasn't for those bumps, the kiss broke and Jere looked over my shoulder so I turned, to see Conrad and Belly finally kissing, after all these years, we found the right brothers for us, and I loved Jeremiah with all my heart. I looked back to him and he smiled, then looked at me, "God I love you Smelly Melly"
"I love you too Jere Bear" I said as we walked back up the sand hand in hand, back to the house, back to our home.

After all the things I have been through this summer, I was glad the way it turned out because whatever bumps life throws at you, you have to be prepared, like I was when we found out when we got back that mom had passed while we were in cousins, we weren't angry though, we were thankful that she decided to pass while we were away so when she went, we would be with the people who loved us most and the people who were my real family. I always knew mom would be right with me and Jeremiah, she's always right.

Third Person POV:

Neither Conklin's and Darby's wanted to leave after summer, but they had to, it was a very emotional goodbye for Ryan and Ivy but an even more emotional when Melissa and Jeremiah had to say goodbye, they were soulmates, like Harriet always said and goodbyes are hard, even if it is just for a year. Steven said goodbye to his Girlfriend, Shayla and Belly said bye to Conrad, then, they all handed goodbyes to eachother and left, waiting for next summer, wondering if it would be different   next year, and boy, it is.
But one thing that wasn't gonna change was Melissa Darby's love for Jeremiah Fisher.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I'm gonna cry, I loved writing this book so much, this is the final chapter. I really hope you enjoyed this book and I will see you when I write my next book xx Love you xxxxxx hopefully I can continue this story when season 2 comes out xxoxoxooxoxxooxo bye for now xx