~Chapter 13 - our perfect moment~

"Oh, Oh let's go on the music express first" Belly said. "No we should go on the orbiter" Steven argued and then I said, "how about we all pick one ride that we want to go on and we will all go on that ride."
"Ok, sounds good" everyone had agreed with my idea and we started with Belly's, The Music Express. It was three per car so Conrad, Me and Steven were in one and Jeremiah, Belly and Ryan were in the other.  The ride started slow and it wasn't that fun but then, it got faster and faster and blew smoke out at all the riders, when it started to slow down again I took a deep breath knowing what was going to happen next, then we got launched Backwards and the look on Steven face was priceless as he screamed like a baby and Me and Conrad howled with laughter.
"What the hell was that ride Belly!" Steven said, barely able to walk, "that was so much fun! You should have seen the look on Steven's face it was priceless!" I told the others, "Yeah we heard him screaming like a little baby" Jeremiah said while we all laughed, "Not funny guys" Steven joked.

Then, it was Ryan's pick, he picked the sky swing. We all sat on a seat and strapped ourselves in, while we were lifting up I noticed that it was getting dark, perfect, at the end of the day there was always a firework show for the people here at the fairground. We started to spin around, really, really quickly, Belly and I had our hands in the air and were cheering but the guys just looked at us as if we were psychopaths.

Next, it was Conrad's turn for a ride and he picked the Orbiter aka my worst enemy, I hated it with a burning passion and after being sick on it once I vowed never to go on it again. "No." I said. "Wait what, why not?" Belly questioned. "No." Is all I kept saying, "Mel was sick on it once and she vowed never to go on it again." Ryan explained for me and I nodded. "Please go on it for us!" They all said. "No."
"Hey, look I'll go on it next to you and you can beat it, you can defeat the orbiter and then you never have to go on it again" Jeremiah persuaded me. I was on it, on the worst carnival ride every, next to Jeremiah Fisher. Before the ride started, I was breathing really heavy, so Jeremiah grabbed my hand and it helped a lot. I sat up straight and held on then we were off. Being spun around in the air fast is not a very pleasant experience, especially when some creepy old voice says, "Hold on tight cause we're about to go faster!" Me and Jeremiah were screaming in synch and looking back, it was really funny, "Get ready to go Faster, your riding the Master." The ride called out to us, and all of a sudden the ride started singing mine and Jeremiah's song, 'California Gurls' and we looked at eachother and started to absolutely scream the lyrics. "YOU COULD TRAVEL THE WORLD! BUT NOTHING COMES CLOSE TO THE GOLDEN COAST, ONCE YOU PARTY WITH U-US YOU'LL BE FALLING IN LOVE OH OOH OH OOH OOH OH OOH OH CALIFORNIA GIRLS WE'RE UNFORGETTABLE!" The ride soon stopped so we stopped singing the song and we got off. "That was actually SO FUN!" Me and Jeremiah said while everyone else looked totally out of it. "I hated that" they all said at once as me and Jeremiah laughed, "That's what you get for making me go on it!" I laughed and then Jeremiah started to suggest his ride, "Why don't we go on the bumper cars!" Everyone suddenly perked up and agreed, we all got our own cart and sat down in it, "Your going down Melissa!" Jeremiah said, giving me a playful stare and I shot him one right back, "No way Jeremiah." The ride started and the whole time I was banging into Jeremiah whenever I could, but I was also getting battered by Ryan so I focused on him too. We were all laughing and having fun together, this is what I love about summer.

When we got off it was finally Stevens turn to pick, "wait let's get food before we go on the carousel" everyone agreed and we walked over to a food stand. We orded out food and soon got it and sat down on and around a bench. "Shit, this stuff is really good!" Ryan said taking another bite out of his hot dog I nodded and did the same. "It's getting dark really fast." I mentioned to everyone. Once we had finished, we all got on the carousel and I made sure to get on one of the prettiest horses, like I did when I was a kid. Some how, the whole experience had made me feel like a kid again, it was so much fun. That was soon over and I decided that finally, it was time for my pick, the Ferris Wheel, this is it, I got on my seat next to Jeremiah and the others got on their seats too on two other carts besides mine and Jeremiah's. Most of the ride was just us looking around and then we got to the top and it stopped, "what is happening?" Jere asked me. "I may have slipped the operator an extra 5 dollars" we both laughed and I looked up to see the fireworks, perfect timing. "There so pretty." I said staring at them. "Yeah they are." Jeremiah was staring at me deeply, I could feel it so I looked and we looked at eachother for a while before our lips connected and we kissed under the stars. "Jere?" I said pulling away, "Will you be my escort?"
"Why of course." We both smiled then kissed again.

It was a perfect moment,

Our Perfect Moment.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I hate the orbiter with a burning passion. Genuinely. I hate it. I actually did scream a song it was playing once when I was on it with my friend we were screaming Happy by Pharell Williams
Xoxoxoxoxoxox