Shock to the System

Hi, everyone! Here's the first chapter of my brand new story. I've seen many Static Shock Wattpad stories that are incomplete. But mine will be completed as I am full of ideas for this series. I hope you enjoy my first TV show fanfic story.

I don't own Static Shock or its characters. I only own Ruby Hawkins/Magnetta and my OCs. If you want to know what my OCs are, read my fanfic called Static Shock OC's.

Shock to the System

In the middle of the night, there was a warehouse with a truck parked outside. Inside the warehouse, three thieves were stealing some electronics from shelves as they placed them inside their truck. There were also two security guards tied together with rope.

"Speed it up! We don't have all night!" 1st Theif said as he was holding a TV.

"Why are you sweating me, dude? The guards are on ice. The alarms shut off. Everything's covered." The 2nd Thief said as he was also holding a TV.

As the first Thief walked toward the truck, the light above him began to flash on and off. Until a shot of purple electricity was shot at the cord of the TV that turned it on.

"Huh?" The Theif said as he looked at the TV. Until he was shot by a purple electric bolt that knocked him into a stack of boxes.

"What the heck is up with that?" 3rd thief asked until he and the 2nd thief were shot by two white magnetic rays that knocked them down, making them drop the TVs they had in their hands.

"You mean, what up with that? Either you slang properly, or don't use it at all." Static said as he flew on a manhole lid with his cousin and partner, Magnetta flying with him as her body glowed white.

"Static, less talking about slang and more focusing on fighting these guys." Magnetta said.

"Where's the fun in that Magnetta?" Static asked.

"It's a kid on a flying manhole and a girl glowing white!" The 3rd Theif yelled.

"I don't care if it's Aladdin on his magic carpet or his girl Genie of the Lamp. Get them!" The 2nd Theif said as they both ran after Static and Magnetta with crowbars.

Magnetta held out her hands as they glowed white with the crowbars glowing white as they were pulled to her hands as she threw them away. While Static used his powers to pull in the metal objects the thieves had in their jackets.

"Metal Weapons and dumb thugs. How easy does it get?" Static asked as he blew them up.

"Aah! Come on, let's get out of here!" The 2nd Theif yelled as he and the 3rd Theif were about to run away.

"You can't get away from me that easy!" Magnetta said as she flew towards the 2nd Theif as she used her Magnetic Strike to punch him towards a stack of boxes.

"I call that my Magnetic Strike. Pretty cool, huh?" Magnetta asked as her fist glowed white.

"Good one, cous! Like turning on lights in a roach motel." Static said as he went after the third Theif and punched him with his Taser Punch.

"That's my Taser Punch. Shocking, isn't it?" Static said as his fist glowed with purple electricity.

"Static, look out!" Magnetta said as she pointed at the stack of boxes.

Static looked behind him as the stack of boxes collapsed on him and Magnetta as the 2nd Theif drove out a forklift.

"I got them, dude, I guess..huh?" The 2nd Theif said as he noticed the pile of boxes repelled by Static and Magnetta as they flew up from the pile.