Copy Cat

Copy Cat

(The fight scene at the cafeteria starts from 0:00-1:22.)

One day at Dakota Union High, Virgil, Richie, Ruby, Allie, and Daisy were at the lunch line while they were each carrying trays.

"Mmm, looks delicious." Virgil said sarcastically as the lunch lady put a plate of mystery meat.

"What is that?" Daisy asked Richie.

"That is Dakota Union High's mystery meat. You never know what is in that stuff." Richie said as a plate of mystery meat was put on his tray and in Daisy's tray.

"If I were you, I wouldn't eat it." Ruby whispered to Daisy.

"Me neither." Allie whispered.

But then, they heard blasting sounds as Virgil, Richie, Ruby, Allie, Daisy, and the other kids turned around. The kids ran away in fear as Blast, Prism, and Chomp ran through the windows and were inside the cafeteria.

"What are those things?" Daisy asked in fear.

"Those guys are Blast, Prism, and Chomp. They were students who used to go to our school before the Big Bang. They call themselves the Ultra-Meta Gang." Allie explained.

Blast saw Virgil, Richie, Ruby, Allie, and Daisy as he shot a red laser out of the cannon on his shoulder at them. However, they ducked as the red laser missed them.

"You guys get to safety, Ruby and I will go get some help!" Virgil said.

"Alright, be careful you two." Daisy said as she, Richie, and Allie ran out of the cafeteria.

"Come on, Ruby! Let's go get our gear." Virgil said as he ran away.

"On it." Ruby said as she followed Virgil.

Meanwhile, Blast was blasting red lasers out of his arm cannons, Prism sliced the tables in half with his crystal-shard hands, and Chomp fired green sticky goop balls out of his mouth on the floor, causing some students to trip by getting their feet stuck to the goops balls on the floor. But then, Static and Magnetta flew inside the cafeteria and landed on the floor.

"Well, long time no see Ultra-Meta losers." Static said.

"Yes, it certainly has been a while since we last saw each other." Blast said.

"And it will be the last time you'll see us again once we destroy you both." Prism said as he held out his right crystal-shard hand and fired multiple crystal shards at Static and Magnetta.

Magnetta grabbed a table nearby and used it as a shield as the crystal shards went through the table. Prism fired more crystal shards at the table as Magnetta ran toward Prism and whacked him with the table by his energy core as he fell unconscious.

"Nice one, cousin!" Static said to Magnetta as she sensed Blast's magnetic field.

"Static, duck!" Magnetta yelled.

Static ducked as he managed to avoid getting hit by a red laser.

"Phew, thanks for the warning." Static said.

Blast fired multiple red lasers at Static and Magnetta from his right arm cannon and the cannon on his shoulder as Chomp grabbed a couple of tables and threw them out of the way. Static grabbed Prism and used his body to deflect the red lasers as one of them was reflected toward Blast and hit him by his energy core, and he was knocked unconscious. Chomp jumped into the air and was about to pounce on Static and Magnetta.