Tantrum

Here it is, the final episode of season 1. When I first published this story, I didn't think anyone would like it. But, I guess I was wrong for I ended up meeting a new friend named nissa003, with who we ended up having a lot in common. She's definitely a good friend to talk to. And I'm happy to have her as a friend.

Also, I've decided to rename my Static Shock story. At first, I was going to rename it Static Shock and Magnetta, but nissa003 came up with a name for me that I can use called Magnetic Shock. It sounded good and I decided to use that name instead. Anyway, enjoy the final chapter of my version of Static Shock, Season 1.

Tantrum

That afternoon, Ruby was at a cemetery wearing a grey sleeveless dress that goes down to her mid-thighs and black high heels as she was standing in front of two gravestones while holding two roses in her hand with a sad expression for these gravestones are from her parents. The one on the left said 'Karen Hawkins' while the one on the right said 'Stuart Hawkins.'

"I'm really sorry that I haven't been visiting as much as I used to mom and dad. Being a superhero has taken up a lot of my time." Ruby said sadly as she kneeled and put the roses beneath the two gravestones.

Stuart's gravestone had a few words below his name: HUSBAND, FATHER, BROTHER, FRIEND, GOOD SPORT. While Karen's gravestone also had a few words below her name: WIFE, MOTHER, FRIEND, BRILLIANT DANCER, TALENTED SINGER. Today was the anniversary of her parent's death. It's been years since Ruby's parents died and there were times when she would become sad or even cry that her parents were no longer with her. Stuart was only a year younger than Robert and they were more than brothers, they were best friends. When Stuart died, Robert was heartbroken and he vowed to raise Ruby to become the girl that Stuart always wanted her to be.

"There's also another reason. The truth is, I wasn't feeling like coming here. And I'm really sorry if that broke both of your hearts. Let me tell you why." Ruby said as she sat on the grass.

"You see, it all started a couple of weeks ago." Ruby said as a flashback began.

A couple of weeks ago, Virgil, Richie, Ruby, Allie, and Daisy were at an Amusement Park.

'Virgil and I were on a class field trip having a lot of fun with our friends Richie, Allie, and Daisy.'

"Man, this place is tray off the hook." Virgil said with her hands on Richie and Daisy's shoulders with Ruby and Allie standing next to them.

"Yeah, but I still can't believe they're still open while they're making all these renovations." Daisy said as they saw a wall covering a building under construction.

"Me too. I thought this place would be closed at first because of all the construction." Ruby said.

"How do you think they're paying for the renovations?" Virgil asked.

"I'm just glad they didn't shut down the Lava Land ride." Richie said.

"Oh, look! Yes! Some of the lava spewed on my shirt." Richie said as he looked at a yellow stain on his shirt.

"It's nacho cheese, Richie." Daisy said.

"It must've spilled on your shirt when we were having lunch." Ruby said as Richie sniffed at the stain on his shirt.

"Ugh. Different eruption." Richie said.

"That's your friend." Daisy said to Virgil.

"Don't remind me." Virgil said with a frown.