Gotta Go Fast

Gotta Go Fast

At Dakota Union High, Virgil, Richie, Allie, and Frieda were watching Ruby run on the track with her track members.

"I can't believe no girl has ever beaten Ruby at track and field." Richie said.

"I know, even I don't know how she's this good. It's like she could run forever." Virgil said as they watched Ruby take first place.

"Well, she's been exercising her whole life and her Dad was an athlete too." Allie explained.

"I'm so jealous that she can eat three bowls of Spaghetti and still look very thin." Frieda said with a hint of jealousy.

"My pops told me that she has a really high metabolism, which is also what my uncle has." Virgil explained.

The girl track members cheered for Ruby as she got a lot of attention from the boys at school.

"You did a good job out there, Ruby." The Coach said with a smile on her face.

"Thanks, Coach." Ruby said as she walked toward her cousin and friends.

"So, how do you think I did?" Ruby asked.

"Amazing as always, Cous." Virgil said.

"You know, you could go down in history as the fastest track girl in Dakota Union High." Allie said.

"I could, can I." Ruby said.

"You sure can." Frieda said.

But then, they saw a blue blur out on the street.

"What was that?" Richie asked.

"It's probably nothing." Frieda said.

"Yeah, maybe you're right. Let's go." Virgil said as they walked out of the track.

Ruby was in her room resting on her bed after Track practice.

"Hey, baby cousin, how do feel about the Track race next week?" Sharon asked as she went inside Ruby's room.

"A little nervous, but I'm sure it'll be okay." Ruby said.

"Yeah, if you keep winning that many trophies, you might need to get another shelf on your wall." Sharon said as she looked at the many trophies that she won over the years on her shelf.

"I guess you're right. I might have to ask Uncle Robert to buy me another shelf." Ruby said until she heard something on the radio.

"Attention, all units! Attention, all units! A Bang Baby has robbed a bank and is running away with the stolen money! All police cars are to chase down this speedy metahuman and block off all roads in Dakota!" A male police officer yelled.

"Huh, a Bang Baby with super speed? That's new. Looks like this is a job for Static and Magnetta." Sharon said as she walked out of Ruby's room.

"It sure is." Ruby said as she took out her costume.

Magnetta flew out of her window as she saw Static.

"You heard the news of a speedy metahuman?" Static asked.

"Yep, time to play catch the metahuman." Magnetta said as she and Static flew off.

On the street of Dakota, the speedy Bang Baby ran through the street with police cars chasing after him. The Bang Baby was running with his head down and arms out while carrying bags of money in his hands. The Bang Baby was revealed to look like a Sea Monster. He has a slick and streamlined body. He has blue microscopic tooth-like scales. His feet are hard and flat with light blue webbing between his fingers and toes. He also has sharp claws on his toes. He has long and wide arms and legs. He has gills on the sides of his neck, gill-like ears, and a long muscular blue Sea Monster tail with two light blue webbing on top of the tail and bottom. He had light blue scales on his head that are like his hair. He's also wearing a blue Hawaiian wrap with a white flower pattern.