Sons and Niece of the Fathers and Uncle

There were a lot of people at the mall. A father and son were sitting next to a food aisle as the father was reading a newspaper while the boy was drinking a smoothie. But then, the boy looked at the floor as he saw a shadow slithering next to them.

"Dad, you're not gonna believe it, but a big black icky gunk thing's coming out of the floor and it's getting bigger and bigger like a big balloon." The boy explained as the shadow rose out and started growing.

"You drinking too much sugar again?" The father asked until he looked at the shadow.

The shadow formed into Ebon as Talon, Four Arms, and Shiv came out of his body with the people running away in fear.

"Live from the Dakota Hills Mall. It's the Meta-Breed show." Shiv said as he fired red energy missiles.

Talon and Ebon flew/slithered toward the people while Four Arms ran after them, punching the chairs and tables out of the way.

"Your valuables. Now!" Ebon said as Four Arms stood next to him with Talon flying over them.

"That's right, folks. It's for a good cause. Me." Shiv said as he went through Ebon's body and made a red energy pan.

"So, give till it hurts, and then give some more." Shiv said as everyone put their money in his pan.

Shiv walked next to an old woman who was looking in her purse.

"Uh, today, lady." Shiv said to the woman.

"Six live women can't go shopping without bumping into hoodlums every which way." The old woman said.

Static and Magnetta flew downstairs and stopped as they saw the Meta-Breed.

"The Meta-Bugs! No wonder everyone's running outta the mall." Static said.

"Then let's go squish some bugs." Magnetta said as they flew toward the Meta-Breed.

"Hey, guys! Behind you!" Talon said as the Meta-Breed turned around.

"It's Static and Magnetta!" Four Arms said as he ran after Static and Magnetta with Ebon following him.

"Here it is." The old woman said as she took out a spray can.

The old woman sprayed it on Shiv's face as he fell on his back, covering his face.

Static flew toward Talon and tried to punch her with his Taser Punch, but Talon dodged it.

"Ha! Missed me." Talon said as she grabbed a rail on the top floor.

"Oh. Did I?" Static said as he fired a purple electric bolt at Talon.

This caused Talon to be electrocuted as she fell to the floor. Meanwhile, Four Arms tried to punch Magnetta, but she kept dodging as she backed away. But then, she was cornered when her back hit the wall. She turned around to see Four Arms cracking his knuckles with a smirk on his face.

"Uh oh, looks like someone's in a tight situation." Four Arms joked.

"Oh, really?" Magnetta said as she looked over Four Arms' shoulder to see the dropped valuables.

She saw that there were some coins in the pile as she looked back at Four Arms.

"Well, seeing how much you want that money so badly." Magnetta said as she had her hands behind her back.

Her hand glowed white along with the coins as they flew towards her, making sure that Four Arms didn't see the coins coming. Then, she raised her hand which was glowing white with the coins floating over her head.