Static Shaq

I've heard that this episode should have aired during the first season, but it didn't air until the second season. So, I've decided to add this episode to where it's supposed to be. This chapter will also introduce another one of my Bang baby OCs. Enjoy.

Static Shaq

Inside the UBC building, Ferret was sniffing on the ground like a dog as he stopped at a door.

"Are they both in there?" Hyde asked.

"Yeah." Ferret said as he took another sniff.

"And one of them smells funky." Ferret said as he fanned his hand.

"Kind of like french vanilla with fresh fish." An ice cream-like metahuman said as he threw a small scoop of vanilla ice cream in his mouth.

This metahuman was 12 feet tall, with snow-white skin, well-developed muscles, a giant ice cream cone on the top of his head, a big whipped cream jetpack on his back, one big yellow ice cream truck horn on each of his shoulders, ice cream scoop hands, and smooth flat teeth. He was also wearing white pants and white shoes. His name is Ice-Screamer.

Hyde, Ferret, and Ice-Screamer moved aside as they looked at Kangor.

"Kangor." Hyde said.

"No problem, mon." Kangor said in a Jamaican accent.

He jumped toward the door and kicked it, causing the door to bust open.

"Knock knock, it's the Ruffpack." Hyde said as he, Ferret, and Ice-Screamer walked inside.

"Hey, Rock 'n' Rollers. I'll be taking your dummy guitars." Hyde said as he grabbed their guitars.

"You got a problem with that?" Hyde asked as he started at the Rockers.

"And just in case you scream." Ice-Screamer said as he blew a wind of ice at the Rockers causing them to be encased in a block of ice.

"Good job, Ice-Screamer. Now, let's get out of here." Hyde said.

Ferret walked out of the room with the guitars in his hands as he sniffed the air.

"Looks clear, Hyde." Ferret said.

"Good. We don't want to be running into you-know-who again." Hyde said as he, Kangor, and Ice-Screamer walked out of the shadow.

However, they were unaware that Static and Magnetta were hovering over them.

"Now who could he be talking about?" Magnetta asked with a smirk and arms crossed.

Until they heard loud beeping as they took a pager phone out of their pockets. Static's pager was green, while Magnetta's pager was blue. They both had words that said 'COMMUNITY CENTER NOW'.

"Uh-oh." Magnetta said.

"Hey!" Hyde yelled as Static and Magnetta looked down to see Hyde, Kangor, Ferret, and Ice-Screamer looking at them.

"Up there." Hyde said as he pointed his finger at Static and Magnetta.

"Bad timing, pops." Static said as he and Magnetta put their pagers back in their pockets.

Kangor jumped and tried to kick Static and Magnetta, but missed.

"Miss us." Static said as he and Magnetta dodged Kangor.

Static and Magnetta flew toward Ferret and grabbed the guitars. However, Hyde grabbed Static's cape and Magnetta's sleeve. The cape and sleeve ripped as Hyde held on to the ripped piece of Static's cape and Magnetta's sleeve in each of his hands.